This Hendon Mob Poker League is now over. Here are the full details of the new Hendon Mob Poker League 8.
Terms and Conditions
- The Full Tilt Poker Mob League Winner Package is $12,000 which includes the $10,000 2007 WSOP Main Event entry fee and $2,000 for expenses to cover air fare, hotel etc.
- No cash awards will be made as an alternative.
- It is the individual winner's responsibility to ensure that all travel documents (passport and visa, as required) are in order and to obtain any required travel and medical insurance. Lack of proper travel documents may be grounds for disqualification. It is the winner’s responsibility to book all travel and accommodation.
- By entering the WSOP Main Event players agree that their real names, aliases and images can be used for promotional purposes by Full Tilt Poker and will wear apparel (hats and/or T-Shirts) provided to them by Full Tilt Poker.
- Awarding of any and all prizes is at the sole discretion of Full Tilt Poker and any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
- Subject to the provisions of rule 5 above, the winner of the playoff final can not sell, trade, assign or in any way transfer such seat to another person, and Full Tilt Poker will not award cash in lieu.
- As in all tournaments, players may not sit out. Players who are not present shall be "blinded off" and their hands folded until they have no more chips and are eliminated.
- The prizes will be displayed in the tournament lobby as registration closes for each tournament.
- FTP management reserves the right to change the rules and/or structure of the competition and/or play-off final Tournaments at its sole discretion. Any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
- Players must be of legal age to participate in any of the tournaments.
- FTP shall in no way be liable for any injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by any winner of a Package as a direct or indirect result of accepting the Package and participating in the WSOP.
- LEGALITY, INFORMATION DISCLOSURE AND TAXATION OF WINNINGS: Full Tilt Poker respects and guards its participant's privacy. However, there may be circumstances in which disclosure of information to regulatory or fiscal authorities is necessary or desirable, and Full Tilt Poker reserves the right to release information in such circumstances. Please note that Full Tilt Poker cannot advise on the tax position of winners, as some jurisdictions treat poker wins as tax free, while in other jurisdictions such proceeds are taxable. If the winnings are taxable in your jurisdiction, you are solely responsible to keep track of and report your winnings to the appropriate authorities. Likewise, Full Tilt Poker cannot advise on whether the playing of poker over the internet is lawful in your jurisdiction. You must establish that your participation on Full Tilt Poker is lawful in your own jurisdiction.