View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Truth
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Today I recieved a parcel from the Mob. It contained a number of t-shirts, caps and an envelope. The envelope contained a cheque for 250 by way of a donation to the Gutshot North East Charity Shield 2003 fund raising for the special care baby unit at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle. the t-shirts and caps will be used as raffle prizes.

I know that The Mob were very much looking forward to being in Newcastle on the 25th and 26th October, however they will be part way through their Prima World Tour.

Everyone associated with the organisation of the event would like to thank The Mob for their very generous donations and wish them ALL the best 'on tour'. They will be sorely missed at this years event (I will have to scrounge my drinks off someone else if Joe isn't there Smile), last year Barny, Joe and Ram were really taken to the hearts of the North East poker players through their generosity, their warmth and their professionalism. No doubt the very qualities that have enabled them to secure such a lucrative and well earnt sponsorship deal.

Once again thank you and go bring back the money.

For those who have not secured a sponsorship deal there are still places left to play in the Gutshot North East Charity Shield 2003 sponsored by PokerInEurope - For info and a reg form email me.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: