View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlo gravina
High Card

Joined: 14 Sep 2017
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hey there

I am an Italian poker player, living in London Uk. since 2013 and playing beating levels live cash games in casino

I have a few doubt to clear

If I am a winning player making a money roll of 50,000 of pound with a ending payout of 42k of pound is necessary that I have to record with the government or fill up some form or pay some tax I have a part time job already so my Nin is ongoing and always paid, or register myself as self employed ??

please let me know who already to something about.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum