View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flawlesss
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hey guys,

So a little bit about me I'm 27 since the age of 18 I have played poker as my main income only as a low stakes player.

So onto what this post is really about.

As said above I have been playing since the age of 18 as a low stakes cash NLH/PLO which would make it around 9 years. When I first started poker I used to love it, I wanted to learn and play all the time. Of course with time like everything things can become a bit dull, Within the past few years I have been falling out of poker in the sense of I do not want to learn or play anymore.

The pressure of playing and having to profit in today's game's is a lot tougher than it used to be. Personally if I'm being honest I do not have the work ethic for it, Whether this is because I just don't like the game as much as I used to I do not know. I actually feel like poker is making greatly depressed at times, I actually someone who can keep their emotions in check, But when I think of poker, playing or learning. It actually does get me down.

So what options do I have.... This is why I'm hear cause I don't actually know. I'm 27 and have little education. I have GCSE's and some Level 2 Diploma in IT (Nothing Great) and I've never had a "official job".

The line of work I would like to get into is some kind of office/IT job

So where do I go from here? I'm hoping someone has been in this position or others can give me some good general advice about my situations.

Not sure if this made much sense but feel free to ask me any questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: