View previous topic :: View next topic  
fk1team999
High Card

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Evening...

I have a few GUKPT Main Event 550 tickets that I'm selling in person tomorrow at the Vic.

You can use these seats for any 550 GUKPT Main Event or combine two for a 1,100 GUKPT Main Event Seat.

If you're interested please get in touch via PM ASAP (sensible offers only please).

I'll be in the Vic from 12pm tomorrow to personally transfer the seat to you at the desk.

cheers
B_bot
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:17 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi fk1team999,

Unable to PM you as i have less than 5 forum post. Sigh,

Just after a bit of advice regarding selling excess 550 online tickets.

I also have been playing alot of the online gukpt sats and have a few extra 550 tickets. Ive seen your screen name playing them alot... I play under the name B_bot Smile

Im planning on trying to sell a few at the 550 Leeds event.

How easy is to personally transfer the seat at the desk to another player? Are they familiar with the request? Last event i played in Walsall they just had a big list of all the user names that had tickets. So im guessing its easy enough?

Im thinking of just approaching players that are in the queue to register and offer them a ticket for 525 cash. Seems like a no brainier for them...

Also i was not aware you could combine 2x 550 tickets for 1110. Is that defiantly the case? Whats the process, just ask at the desk when registering a 1100? I might save some of my 550s for Blackpool if thats the case.

Sorry to hit you with so many questions. If your playing the Leeds or Blackpool events let me know and ill buy you a beer Smile

B_bot
B_bot
High Card

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:07 am
Ran into the GUKPT team at the MPN tour. They have answered all of the above. They confirmed all of the above can be done at the desk. Very Happy
Kacpii
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:58 am
Thans guys I found solution in this post!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Live Cardroom News and Promotions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: