View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frodge
Trips

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I've not played much online poker for a bit and I've been off stars for 3 months. Deposited 50 on stars this weekend and played some tourns. It's been the usual shit from start to finish: getting it in good and losing.

People say the standard of players nowadays is high and that makes winning any money harder than ever. In my experience - at the lower stakes - the standard has gone WORSE with players now hardly ever folding and a real gambly feel to both tourns and cash games. It's not possible to employ any of the strategies the pros use because players won't fold.

The above is a classic example. Just what did he think I had on every betting round?
rony albert
High Card

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Remarkable!
tachophobiaipledges
kingkenny17
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:03 am
He just got lucky. He did't have any strategy.
thefounder
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:01 am
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
PokerZ
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:14 am
He may be a lucky one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: