Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr Ginekolog
One Pair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
redmira777
One Pair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
My IQ is 158
https://t.co/Kvl4ichKd4
redmira
Frodge
Trips

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:42 pm
A very poor 134 for me Embarassed
Archerito
One Pair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:19 pm
eskvir
Two Pair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:19 pm
Won first match quickly, then got most unlucky in pairings getting worst possible opponent in 2nd round and didn't get any good cards and after long struggle Makuherra did get the chips. Hard to win if you lose about 90% of showdowns and two good hands you get in ~30 mins don't get good value.
Makuherra
One Pair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:33 pm
In the bag!

I like these HU promotions vs. these tournament guys Smile

Short recap:

First round vs. REBECK

He played solid, pretty similar stats/play as me, close match. Don't remember if it washim or Quaza that made one (relatively small) common mistake twice in the match.

Second round vs. WeDoNotBow

My irl friend. Played well. It was fun game since I'm usually looser andmore aggressive than him but now tables turned heplayed very aggressive game, but many bluff trains came to my calling station. He had small leak, which might be because he had many tables running at that time.

Third round: Quazatron

Another solid opponent. If I remember correctly he3-bet too rarely, which meant my weakest hands always got the flop in position.

Fourth round: MeHowek

Softest game for me. His play was so tight and passive I didn't have to take any risks, just grind some small pots.

At this point I checked the other table where redmira777 and Arquerito were playing. Their game was super boring, both voluntarily played less than 50% of hands. At this point I decided to just smallball the final. Funny how this was the level in the semifinals since my 3 first opponents all could very well be professionals with decent HU skills.

Final vs. redmira777.

Redmira started the game by basically folding all hands until he had 1200. At that point he started raising or re-raising a lot, and I lost 1000 chips trips vs. flush - in that hand I played slightly too aggressively considering my original plan- should've lost less. I got them back Flush vs. his flush draw that developed into top pair. Other than that I won tons without showdown in this match and there was no reason for me to lose in showdowns either - thus final match was also relatively soft.

Last edited by Makuherra on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
redmira777
One Pair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:40 pm
Only the second(( Qh
Frodge
Trips

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:56 pm
Makuherra wrote:
In the bag!

I like these HU promotions vs. these tournament guys Smile

Short recap:

First round vs. REBECK

He played solid, pretty similar stats/play as me, close match. Don't remember if it washim or Quaza that made one (relatively small) common mistake twice in the match.

Second round vs. WeDoNotBow

My irl friend. Played well. It was fun game since I'm usually looser andmore aggressive than him but now tables turned heplayed very aggressive game, but many bluff trains came to my calling station. He had small leak, which might be because he had many tables running at that time.

Third round: Quazatron

Another solid opponent. If I remember correctly he3-bet too rarely, which meant my weakest hands always got the flop in position.

Interesting feedback - I am Quazatron.

Regarding 3-bets, I didn't have many starting hands that I felt were strong enough to do that with, partly because I felt you would call/raise the 3-bet with a wider range than most players. Also, I find 3-betting tricky when the starting stack is 1500 and the first few blind levels have passed.

I played my only really bad hand of the whole tourn against you when I called you on flop and both streets with 2nd pair. Just couldn't fold for some reason.

I was surprised you called off between a quarter and a third of your stack with k9off after I'd gone all-in (with 33). Was that a maths call or just feel?
jeanpaul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:03 pm
Enjoying the post match commentary and review. Can someone please post the final results for our review.
4fresh
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:52 pm
jeanpaul wrote:
Enjoying the post match commentary and review. Can someone please post the final results for our review.

1: Makuherra (Finland), $243.00 (45%)
2: redmira777 (Ukraine), $135.00 (25%)
3: Arquerito (Mexico), $81.00 (15%)
4: MeHowek (Poland), $81.00 (15%)
5: groza477 (Ukraine),Mad
6: Quazatron (United Kingdom),
7: <Denis888GR> (Russia),
8: alexbeloz (Ukraine),
9: bergeroo (United Kingdom),
10: denis46888 (Slovenia),
11: WeDoNotBow (Finland),
12: KaliChtul (Germany),
13: gemxxx (Slovakia),
14: 5uck my fl0p (United Kingdom),
15: XLucyX1987 (United Kingdom),
16: SC4RF4CE (United Kingdom),
17: SuperMango73 (United Kingdom),
18: Dr Ginekolog (Ukraine),
19: REBEKC (Mexico),
20: REZAKOV72 (Belarus),
21: init2winit28 (United Kingdom),
22: AcePlay (United Kingdom),
23: hazzy7 (United Kingdom),
24: kape BpykaBe (Russia),
25: RampageModus (Netherlands),
26: JC150366 (United Kingdom),
27: deanh12 (United Kingdom),
Makuherra
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:02 pm
Frodge: Math call.
Monsturrrr
High Card

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:26 pm
Poker IQ is 160 Very Happy Very Happy I guess that's the result of studying poker at age 11? lol
4fresh
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:25 pm
jeanpaul
I have got 55$ ticket. Thanks. Is it for league (4place) or iq test?
On fulltilt I have no april tickets.
Monsturrrr
High Card

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 3:01 pm
4Fresh, when you receive a $55 ticket, how do you find it? Where do you go to check?
jeanpaul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 3:47 pm
4th place in the league.

4fresh wrote:
jeanpaul
I have got 55$ ticket. Thanks. Is it for league (4place) or iq test?
On fulltilt I have no april tickets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> POKERSTARS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: