Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeanpaul
Site Admin


Joined: 07 Aug 2014
Posts: 298
Location: Malta

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Denis999GR wrote:
What am I to do with my-not my tickets?


Dennis999GR go ahead and enjoy them. Good luck and thank you for your Hendon Mob support.
lucart
One Pair


Joined: 09 Apr 2014
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
when I can expect my tickets??
Denis999GR
One Pair


Joined: 04 Sep 2014
Posts: 20

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
jeanpaul wrote:
Denis999GR wrote:
What am I to do with my-not my tickets?


Dennis999GR go ahead and enjoy them. Good luck and thank you for your Hendon Mob support.


Thank you very much!
lucart
One Pair


Joined: 09 Apr 2014
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Denis999GR wrote:
jeanpaul wrote:
Denis999GR wrote:
What am I to do with my-not my tickets?


Dennis999GR go ahead and enjoy them. Good luck and thank you for your Hendon Mob support.


Thank you very much!


nice! lucky one! Mr. Green
lucart
One Pair


Joined: 09 Apr 2014
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ok. I got 5x100$
some progress.
When i can expect another 500$?
jeanpaul
Site Admin


Joined: 07 Aug 2014
Posts: 298
Location: Malta

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
lucart wrote:
ok. I got 5x100$
some progress.
When i can expect another 500$?


I've private messaged you about that.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> FULL TILT POKER All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum