Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
eskvir
Two Pair

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Yeah, Duke_Of_Suffolk was 16th (that's me). I guess the earlier reports are blurry because someone probably late regged after me?

Frodge wrote:
We had a vote on which night was most popular: http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48589. For some reason this has been ignored.

I think numbers have been down since it moved to Sunday?

Enjoyed it much more when both leagues were run on the same night.

+1. As it was voted clearly most popular as Thursday it'd surely be better. My Sundays are already so full of everything, and Thursday-evening is even more usually free time for me.

I don't even understand "Sunday night is grind night for most of us non full time players"-line. I don't play full time, and I very often have lectures and exams in Monday-mornings. Not so often in Fridays. I like using my time efficiently for sure, so it would certainly be much better if both leagues are held in same day. Which should be Thursday as most players want it and it seems to gather more players.
jeanpaul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
eskvir wrote:
Yeah, Duke_Of_Suffolk was 16th (that's me). I guess the earlier reports are blurry because someone probably late regged after me?

Frodge wrote:
We had a vote on which night was most popular: http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48589. For some reason this has been ignored.

I think numbers have been down since it moved to Sunday?

Enjoyed it much more when both leagues were run on the same night.

+1. As it was voted clearly most popular as Thursday it'd surely be better. My Sundays are already so full of everything, and Thursday-evening is even more usually free time for me.

I don't even understand "Sunday night is grind night for most of us non full time players"-line. I don't play full time, and I very often have lectures and exams in Monday-mornings. Not so often in Fridays. I like using my time efficiently for sure, so it would certainly be much better if both leagues are held in same day. Which should be Thursday as most players want it and it seems to gather more players.

According to the poll the two most popular days where Thursday & Sunday. This is why we split the events, to try and please everyone.
Thanks for your understanding.
eskvir
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:36 pm
jeanpaul wrote:
[
According to the poll the two most popular days where Thursday & Sunday. This is why we split the events, to try and please everyone.
Thanks for your understanding.

Could it be then possible that every one month both leagues would be in Sunday and every second Thursday? Splitting them into two days worse option than that imo.
knassen
Full House

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:53 pm
Can we have updated leaderboard plz , any plans November ??

Thanks running , organizing.

Knassen
jeanpaul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:17 pm
Congratulations to this months winners.

simonccc
Trips

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:31 pm
Thanks jeanpaul. Will there be a November league?
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:46 pm
Kalichtul's points for the last game are not added to her score. She was 8th, so I assume all of the places below her are wrong too?
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Does November league not start today ? This is a bit of a shambles to be honest.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:40 am
It's not in the Full Tilt lobby....
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:32 pm
nobody said it starts today. There are 5 Sundays in November anyway
LIKE2FISH
Two Pair

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:52 am
Thanks for sorting out promo again. Look forward to the next league.

I agree if we can have both Full Tilt & Stars league on the same night that would be great.
jeanpaul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:52 pm
simonccc wrote:
Thanks jeanpaul. Will there be a November league?

Yes
jeanpaul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:01 pm
bergeroo wrote:
Kalichtul's points for the last game are not added to her score. She was 8th, so I assume all of the places below her are wrong too?

I have updated the points, and it does not change the winners table.
jeanpaul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:05 pm
Leycrack67
Trips

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:08 pm
Thanks very much jeanpaul for organising the October league and promptly putting the tickets in my account --much appreciated--look forward to entering any future leagues--once again a big thank you!!by the way my screen name is HMB2718 --cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> FULL TILT POKER All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: