View previous topic :: View next topic  
mab2244
High Card

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Kind of ridiculous. Don't even read the thread then. Seems useless
m1l
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:54 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I had a quick look at the thread I assume you mean isn't been replied to and I would say a lot of the reason it isn't being replied to is the formatting of the text, it really is just a massive wall of characters and would be a chore to read all the way through and digest. I'd expect of the 20+ that opened the thread, few if any made it to the end.
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:01 pm
Do you have a posting reference and the para clause of forum reply to **** thread policy to hand? If so may I refer you to page 7 (revision 3.12-2)

"Though shalt not WAT (wall of text) then hissy at no response"

Cheers Bertram.

richardjinx
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:59 pm
With respect to the OP could you point us to one instance where you offered your insights to any other member?

Ask not what the poker community can do for you, but what you can do for the poker community.
SeanFoley
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:12 pm
OP - You sound a miserable enough fella to fit perfectly into the THMF APAT Team. Please come as reserve, you would love it.

Yes, he thinks he's superior... but he isn't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: