Goto page Previous  1, 2 View previous topic :: View next topic  
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Yes I late regged to prove a point , I said that if I won id make a donation to ALS , I didn't but will make a donation anyway (albeit not with a bucket of water).
As ive said for a while the thing is a total shambles and isn't working.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
that was the first time i l8 regd as well, feel free to check until its sorted there is nothing else for it imo
jeanpaul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:27 pm
Hello THM Members,

Considering the mess in the rankings last month, and due to no ruling being agreed to prior to the start of the league regarding lat reg, the points have been awarded on the usual point system. This was due to less people playing, especially in august, and was not happening before. Sad

Rolling Eyes We also have a draw for 1st place, so we will be splitting the 1st/2nd prizepool and each player will get $303 in tickets or 1 x $215 1 x $55 3 x $11

Please note that the late registration will be down to one level only from next month onward to prevent from people registering when half of the other guys were out.

Final Pokerstars League Rankings and Winners for AUG 2014 are as follows.

Arrow 1st giesahaun/quazatron
Arrow 2nd pokbrainless
Arrow 3rd LombBomb
Arrow 4th goatboy420
Arrow 5th VOV4IK.ck.ua
Arrow 6th gregBBB
Arrow 7th supermango73
Arrow 8th robaldo12
Arrow 9th dr ginekolog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> POKERSTARS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: