View previous topic :: View next topic  
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:14 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Im Scottish it took me 3 people to get through to someone who actually knew what I was saying. Even then they were struggling. I lost my bank card last week and wanted to change to my new card , this was ok on stars, FT, Ipoker but Party wouldn't do it , they said you have to make a deposit with your new card even before you can withdraw??!!! What?????.
That's ridiculous. has anyone else had any dealings with them or do they have a rep on here? one who preferably speaks da lingo.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Idea
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:09 pm
Sorry to hear that mate hope it gets sorted. I stayed well clear of Party as soon as I was told about withdrawal fees. Ludicrous.
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:33 pm
I only had $100 left in there so played a $50 tournament that looked like it was going to overlay. It did and I won it but trying to withdraw the $2k has been an absolute nightmare.

To get round their extortionate 3% fees I deposited with a Mastercard and have tried multiple times to withdraw to it (as this only costs $2.50). Their processing/payments team keep rejecting it and ask me to make another deposit with the card Mad

Numerous phonecalls and emails have been to no avail. Joke company.
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:58 pm
Now the cretins seemed to have banned me from sitting at cash tables or depositing, saying I'm from the US (probably because I want them to credit my card in $). But they still let me register for tournaments (would probably get pinged out after it started)...bunch of idiots.
Segaboy
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:11 am
Im Scottish it took me 3 people to get through to someone who actually knew what I was saying. Even then they were struggling. I lost my bank card last week and wanted to change to my new card , this was ok on stars, FT, Ipoker but Party wouldn't do it , they said you have to make a deposit with your new card even before you can withdraw??!!! What?????.

NAT
Danield1
High Card

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:44 pm
Ohhhh...that's so ridiculous experience!! but its not about party poker, there are multiple poker sites where you will face a bad experience in communication with their customer support executives.
Mihai Popescu
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:17 pm
I think it isn't. Just lack of cooperation I belive
Venkat Reddy
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:31 am
Very true, I have same issue with them, then I discontinued my account. I hope everything will be fine with you.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: