View previous topic :: View next topic  
The International Club
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:10 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
We're showing the David Haye v. Audley Harrison fight on our massive digital screen at the International from 8pm. So you can play the 7pm 100 NLHE Freezeout and the 8pm 30 Saturday Behemoth and try not to get knocked out before Audley!

We're now giving you more chips in the 100: Starting stacks are 10,000 chips (+2,000 Bonus Chips for 5) with a 25 minute clock.

The Behemoth gives you 15,000 chips (+3,000 bonus chips for 3) with 15 then 20 then 25 minute levels.

You can even play both tournaments if you fancy some live multi-tabling.

And at 9pm we'll be serving up a free Players Buffet so you won't go hungry either.

There will also be plentiful NLHE and Dealers Choice cash games running all weekend.

Call the club now on 020 7490 5400 or check out our regular schedule: http://theintclub.com/schedule.php

luckyjimm
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I remember reading that Audley Harrison has been signed up by Full Tilt Poker. A bit of a bizarre signing I think, considering he isn't held in massive regard in this country. David Haye would have been a much better sponsorship opportunity but I guess he doesn't play poker.

Oh well, perhaps Audley will have the FTP logo on the soles of his shoes...
shona123
High Card

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:37 am
We're now giving you more chips in the 100: Starting stacks are 10,000 chips (+2,000 Bonus Chips for 5) with a 25 minute clock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Live Cardroom News and Promotions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: