Goto page 1, 2  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here are the details for the May league on Pokerstars, with a total of $500 in tickets for the winner!

4 tournaments every wednesday at 9pm CET (8pm UK)

07/05/2014 NLHE $5.50 password: Gp3BsrFW
14/05/2014 PLO hi/lo $5.50
21/05/2014 NLHE $5.50
28/05/2014 NLHE double chance $5.50

Prize structure:

Winner: $500 in tickets (Split: 1*$215, 2*$109, 1*$55, 1*$11)
2nd: $109 ticket
3rd to 9th: $55 ticket
10th: $11 ticket

The top twenty players in each tournament will score points. The points remain the same irrespective of the number of entrants.

Place Points
1st 30
2nd 25
3rd 20
4th 18
5th 16
6th 15
7th 14
8th 13
9th 12
10th 11
11th 10
12th 9
13th 8
14th 7
15th 6
16th 5
17th 4
18th 3
19th 2
20th 1

In case of a draw, winners will be decided on these conditions:
- total amount cashed.

See you at the tables on Pokerstars!

First tourney is today at 9pm CET (8pm UK).
password will be Gp3BsrFW

*To be eligible, you need to have an account on The Hendon Mob Forum.

Last edited by mr4b on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
kape
Two Pair

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:45 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Why does POKERSTARS MAY HENDON MOB LEAGUE closed for russian players?
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:16 pm
@Mr4b

Think we need a rule in place! that if you play then you must post ITT with your player name!? as i seen guys tonight that i never seen before, and if you make it that they have to post in here with there player name, Then they will have to join the HendonMob to do so.

What do you think??

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:21 am
I agree with marcus on this that anyone that plays has to have a hendon account already otherwise there points should not count ,think its reasonable to ask to post player id and finishing postion of game played ,
Not asking much but will get rid of the few whom think its alright to play and they may not even have a hendon account,,
DonV73
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:52 am
I was new yesterday and as you ca see I have an account here too. As far as I knew the only requirement is to have an account here prior to the game. Pls tell me if I am wrong.
DonV73
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:47 am
[quote="Marcus6"]@Mr4b

...that if you play then you must post ITT...
/quote]

What does ITT stand for?
fawl
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:02 pm
[quote="DonV73"]
Marcus6 wrote:
@Mr4b

/quote]

What does ITT stand for?

ITT = in this thread

with regards to what Marcus6 and lookmeup said: I think it is a fair request to distribute the points for the tickets (it probably doesn't work for the regular prize pool) for forum members only, but I also don't think this mechanism will keep people from playing without registering the forum first, which to my mind isn't necessarily a bad thing, because more people also means a bigger prize pool.

If they do register most of them will probably end up as nominal members who don't contribute anyway. Having an admin screen the thread after a league game whether everyone posted their id and finishing position seems inconvenient to me, but again, just my opinion.

Also some people should keep in mind that just because you don't recognize a pokerstars id, it doesn't mean the person is not registered on the forum. In my first league game the tournament started and one person instantly moaned about no one being from the forum again. How would you know? (and yes I registered before playing because I assumed it is mandatory and the password might be hidden in a user only part of the forum etc)
Gedmo40
High Card

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:09 pm
I was new yesterday as well, obviously I have a account here too. Was recommended by a friend to join who also has an account Wink
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:40 pm
[quote="fawl"]
DonV73 wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:
@Mr4b

/quote]

What does ITT stand for?

ITT = in this thread

with regards to what Marcus6 and lookmeup said: I think it is a fair request to distribute the points for the tickets (it probably doesn't work for the regular prize pool) for forum members only, but I also don't think this mechanism will keep people from playing without registering the forum first, which to my mind isn't necessarily a bad thing, because more people also means a bigger prize pool.

If they do register most of them will probably end up as nominal members who don't contribute anyway. Having an admin screen the thread after a league game whether everyone posted their id and finishing position seems inconvenient to me, but again, just my opinion.

Also some people should keep in mind that just because you don't recognize a pokerstars id, it doesn't mean the person is not registered on the forum. In my first league game the tournament started and one person instantly moaned about no one being from the forum again. How would you know? (and yes I registered before playing because I assumed it is mandatory and the password might be hidden in a user only part of the forum etc)

Hi there, i understand where you are coming from!

But the point that i'm trying to make is, if the pass word gets posted else where then we will have players in there that should not be there! yes i get the point about bigger prize pool! but i like most dont even think about the prize pool on that night of play!, they are thinking of wiinning the points! to get the $500 or 1K in seats,

I dont think its to much to ask that you post your nick/player name in here first before each league game, This way they have to join the Hendon mob,

(if they play first! then join the hendon mob once that league game is over! i dont think they should get the points, if they make the points) this will stop guys from playing the league! before they become a member!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:59 pm
May I say that if the pw would have been leaked, there will be way more than 25-30 players, so I think you guys have it well under control. And the fact that it is not a freeroll, will scare 95% of the fake user away too since they want to play for free. Look at those bankrollmob freerolls on Stars... thousands of fake users play there because of leaked pw.

So I think you have no issue at all, at least for now. Just be alert if you do see an unknown player and if you are in doubt you can just ask the admin to check. Should be enough for now.

Just my little 2 cents Smile

EDIT : and what also helps, is giving out the pw as late as possible (like 30-45 mins before start).
G-MAMA
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:00 pm
ummmm im cofused lol I think its been going good have I missed something lol, anyhow off to a good start was a good game see u all next week.... Smile Mr. Green
kape
Two Pair

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:20 am
mr4b
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:55 pm
password for tonight:

BAJ84c1V
kape
Two Pair

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:12 pm
mr4b
Tom1559
High Card

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:46 pm
Have not played this for couple of months but going to give it a try again. Good luck everyone.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: