Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
rhys1308
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:25 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
big poker game in kent on the 5th and 6th of july - 100 pound entrance fee winnings of 10,000 we are 65 percent full and need more players get in contact if interested, payment to be deposited and you will receive location and entry number also with restaurant vouchers.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:31 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Bit vague on detail is that a guarantee of 10,000, is it 100 total or say 100 + 10, freeze out or rebuy, venue etc?
rhys1308
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:46 am
Indestructible wrote:
Bit vague on detail is that a guarantee of 10,000, is it 100 total or say 100 + 10, freeze out or rebuy, venue etc?

its a guaranteed 10k to the winner, we won't disclose that information only for people that have already entered simply because of the high volume of people just turning up last year we had 200 people turn up just expecting to enter and we don't want to make the same mistake this year so this is why we keep the venue un public only to players and to promoters.
carrie42
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:00 pm
i just joined this forum to find any local games, I'm assuming this is the RDE KENT POKER TOURNEMENT? if so i tried to apply last year but list was full did come down to watch though some good players, where do i enter?
rhys1308
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:03 pm
yes it is the RDE we had a good turn out last year and most of the players are back so will be quite tough but a good experience if you pm me il sort out the details for you
HtheMAN
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:48 pm
rhys1308 wrote:
Indestructible wrote:

this is why we keep the venue un public only to players and to promoters.

Reminds me of my youth when I used to go raving
We would all meet some random guy at a service station,then follow him to some far away field with a tent in it Rolling Eyes

Is this a similar set up ? Mr. Green
rhys1308
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:21 pm
its in a hotel based in maidstone of kent, its as simple as it sounds if you want to enter then let me know
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:57 pm
all seems a bit shadey! if you ask me. Neutral

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:15 pm
Marcus6 wrote:

May not have had the intention of making it sound shady but you are right. An anonymous guarantee at a mystery location. Shocked
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:13 pm
Indestructible wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

May not have had the intention of making it sound shady but you are right. An anonymous guarantee at a mystery location. Shocked

yea An anonymous guarantee at a mystery location! along with the fact they will tell you the rest of the info once you have paid your money lol

Question that has to be asked is why play in a comp like! this when there are lots of comps to pick from. like the link game genting has on for 150 with 25K GTD

Dont know about anyone else but i'm not handing any money over until i know where it is and what the GTD is? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:12 pm
rhys1308 wrote:
Indestructible wrote:

its a guaranteed 10k to the winner, we won't disclose that information only for people that have already entered simply because of the high volume of people just turning up last year we had 200 people turn up

Why start a topic on it then?

Sorry but does sound shady.

An extremely annoying person who usually thinks they are smart and/or funny, but is actually very stupid.
carrie42
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:56 am
I've been to one of these games but couldn't get in, however I've made the payment got the info and checked the venue its all licences and legit
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:02 am
carrie42 wrote:
I've been to one of these games but couldn't get in, however I've made the payment got the info and checked the venue its all licences and legit

If its all legit etc why the secrecy ?
I for one wouldn't be handing cash over although im always up for this sort of game.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:03 pm
dartagnan180 wrote:
carrie42 wrote:

If its all legit etc why the secrecy ?
I for one wouldn't be handing cash over although im always up for this sort of game.

Thats my point why the secrecy! Why not just put a post up like all clubs do if you have the licences to hold comps like this,

I would sooner pay 150 and play the link game at genting! With 25K GTD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:39 pm
hi gents and ladies

it is just simply to hold bak players turning expecting to be able to pay at the door and enter we had a lot of people we had to turn down that had travelled fairly far to the game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: