View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
WEEKLY tournaments are starting for you guys on the French poker room Winamax!

Easy to create an account, you just have to click HERE! (all you need to be eligible, is to have an EU bank account Smile )

All tournaments are available for you to check in the "Freerolls section of the website) although they are not all freerolls Very Happy

HERE!

TOURNAMENTS:

April, 15th
8:00PM Europe/Paris CEST (7:00PM Europe/London)

Every Tuesday in April and May, try the French poker room Winamax and win tickets!

€100 added each week:
1st : €50 ticket
2nd : €20 ticket
3rd : €10 ticket
4th/5th : €5 ticket
6th to 10th : €2 ticket

€1 buyin, rebuy

Click here to receive your password: https://www.winamax.fr/en/partners/tou...m&banid=23920

April, 22nd

Every Tuesday in April and May, try the French poker room Winamax and win tickets!

€100 added each week:

€1 buyin, rebuy

Click here to receive your password: https://www.winamax.fr/en/partners/tou...m&banid=23920

April, 29th

€100 added each week:

€1 buyin, rebuy

May, 06th

€100 added each week:

€1 buyin, rebuy

Click here to receive your password: https://www.winamax.fr/en/partners/tou...m&banid=23920 Free Download
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Thanks will give them a go.

A warning to new people signing up though. French regulations are quite strict. You will need a couple forms of ID etc then to input a code which they will send to your address within a certain time period or they will close your account.
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:41 pm
PokerWolf1 wrote:
Thanks will give them a go.

A warning to new people signing up though. French regulations are quite strict. You will need a couple forms of ID etc then to input a code which they will send to your address within a certain time period or they will close your account.

All true mate

i joined Winamax for the Poker Player tournaments

Decent enough and if you sign up through the poker player link you get a free 15 euros which after your paperwork is sorted can be withdrawn.

I cashed a PP tourney last week and took a fair chunk out with no issues.

Doing the Edinburgh Marathon in May for Macmillan Cancer research feel free to make a small donation
www.justgiving.com/jamessmith1975
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:15 pm
I've looked twice and I cannot see these tournaments anywhere in the poker client. Can someone tell me what they are called or what tab they are under?

Thanks.
Owelie
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:30 am
bergeroo wrote:
I've looked twice and I cannot see these tournaments anywhere in the poker client. Can someone tell me what they are called or what tab they are under?

Thanks.

The name is "Weekly Hendon"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> WINAMAX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: