Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Who are 'The Hendon Mob' now though. What exactly is it and why does it exist? Are they humans, robots, or is it more of a concept?
fawl
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:48 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ENK93 wrote:
Indestructible wrote:
Contact details for the site are in this link

http://www.thehendonmob.com/contact-us.html

Thanks, however I would have assumed that if The Hendon Mob knew what was going on with the rake race then someone from the Mob would have posted in the thread by now, would they not ?
I've sent an email to Coral , hoping that someone from the mob will post what they know in the meantime.

I have sent a message through that contact form last night, although I am confused why I need to use a contact form when this forum is part of the site and has a lot of moderators and this is an official thread started by one of them. I will post here in case I receive an answer.
@ ENK93: please let me know when Coral gets back to you

As far as I understood Global Poker Index has acquired Hendon Mob and therefore also the forum? Makes it even more disappointing how this is handled (well, it is not handled at all, if it was, there should be communication on the issue?). Scrolling through the thread there have been delays before in payouts (Playboy), but with communication provided, in this case there is nothing since the 3rd of June except for Indestructible stating he has made the point in the moderator forum and that it had been acknowledged (whatever that means).

I expect this to be resolved or a clear statement when it will be resolved by end of the week, I will also start to dig outside of the Hendon Mob site after that.
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:52 am
a swift reply to my tweet by the boss!

"Alexandre Dreyfus ‏@alex_dreyfus
@bergeroo @thehendonmob when/where is it ? I'll ask my team."
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:57 am
a swift reply to my tweet by the boss!

"Alexandre Dreyfus ‏@alex_dreyfus
@bergeroo @thehendonmob when/where is it ? I'll ask my team."
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:09 am
Hey guys!

Been trying to reach the person in charge of this.
In case i don't get any news i will contact the rooms myself to sort things out.
keep u posted in here.
svwerder
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:25 pm
Hello guys,

I'am very sorry for the lack of updates and the delay in payment and it is solely on me. I have been on and off sick for the last weeks and also had some family health issues to handle. This still can't be an excuse, as it is unacceptable to have let you down for such a long time. I will make sure that you get paid asap and have already contacted coral via skype and email. I have been told that the coral manager in charge will be back in the office tomorrow.

This incident was my personal mistake and neither coral nor the Hendonmob/GPI guys are to blame.

As soon as the race is paid out, I will try to make it up to you.

Best Regards,

svwerder
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:41 pm
Cheers Cool
svwerder
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:18 am
Here are the final updates for the last race (16th of may-30th of June):

Rank Username Coral Points $3,000 race
1 2drunk2fold 12167.85 $750
2 TonyMontana_13 9620.55 $600
3 Princess5001 4115.25 $450
4 PlsDontCall 1308.98 $300
5 ENK-93 985.34 $225
6 boddinstr 787.05 $160
7 fawwwl 546.2 $125
8 KaliChtul 45 $100
9 sergiu67 10.09 $80

The payouts are requested. I am not sure if they can be done today or if it will take till next week, but we will try. Sorry again for the inconveniences and the delays!
fawl
Two Pair

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:17 pm
thank you for the update and I hope all is well.
svwerder
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:05 pm
I sent a reminder to coral today and received the answer, that they will check the payments tomorrow morning. I will keep you updated tomorrow.
svwerder
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:25 pm
The price money from the races should be in your accounts now. It would be great, if you could check and give me a feedback here. Smile
svwerder
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:35 pm
Also there is a $2,000 race for July (1st of July-31st of July), which we did not push yet, as it was not confirmed before. Nevertheless all of this month's play does already count. The action is very low so far, so you should jump right in for amazing value!

I hope this will also make up a bit for the long wait for last month race money payments. Please accept my apologies again for the long wait and missing updates!
fawl
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:44 pm
svwerder wrote:
The price money from the races should be in your accounts now. It would be great, if you could check and give me a feedback here. Smile

got it, thank you!
fawl
Two Pair

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:30 am
svwerder wrote:
Also there is a $2,000 race for July (1st of July-31st of July), which we did not push yet, as it was not confirmed before. Nevertheless all of this month's play does already count. The action is very low so far, so you should jump right in for amazing value!

I hope this will also make up a bit for the long wait for last month race money payments. Please accept my apologies again for the long wait and missing updates!

Somehow I overlooked this, thanks for the info!
What is the payout structure for this one?
Cheers!
svwerder
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:52 am
Here are the current race standings including yesterday:

Rank Username Coral Points $2,000 race
1 2drunk2fold 8401.9 $700
2 TonyMontana_13 3916.5 $460
3 Princess5001 939.5 $300
4 boddinstr 527.4 $200
5 ENK-93 367.8 $150
6 PlsDontCall 261.2 $100
7 KaliChtul 21.4 $60
8 fawwwl 1.8 $30

As you can see 8 places are paid and there is a lot of value. So use the last days of the race to grab your share or tell your friends. This would also increase the chances to continue races on coral. Good luck at the tables. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: