View previous topic :: View next topic  
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Got a new combi boiler less than a year old and it just shutdown due to low pressure which i sorted but its reset the settings for how hot i have my rads and hot water taps the rads seem much hotter to touch than usual...any ideas on a general guide for temperature settings for radiator and hot tap temps ?
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I tend to find lots of guides etc on http://www.ifixit.com/

however, i believe that with the make and model of said boiler, we should find something on google right?

Sorry i cant help you more than that Smile
galty
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:39 pm
the shiver wrote:
Got a new combi boiler less than a year old and it just shutdown due to low pressure which i sorted but its reset the settings for how hot i have my rads and hot water taps the rads seem much hotter to touch than usual...any ideas on a general guide for temperature settings for radiator and hot tap temps ?

Rad temps max(which I prefer) set at 90 deg, you should control each Rad by its thermostat

Water temp between 55 to 65 deg, I find 55 about right don't have to put any cold water into bath.

An extremely annoying person who usually thinks they are smart and/or funny, but is actually very stupid.
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:31 pm
excellent!!... thanks fella's
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: