Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
JohnnySeaBet wrote:
well I 'was' enjoying playing in the tourneys with you guys...

these players comin' from that russian pw site are pretty f'n terrible.

One player had vpip 85... they'd open-limped every hand when it'd been folded to them, called every raise before them & every 3bet.
They limp in MP, I raise 4x with QQ & they call.
Flop 6-3-2 I cbet & they call with K4 (even though we're < 1spr on turn). And they hit the K .. sigh

Awhile later I watch a friend go out when they opened 4x utg & then jammed 3x pot on flop J-8-7 into his 'JJ' & then rivered an Ace for the 2-outer.. ugh.

Hope we can get back to some league play here soooooon. Would've been nice to win an FTOPS ticket though. (kinda feel like I wasted part of my afternoon by sitting inside on the puter).

Stars game was fun too... I raise in MP w AK... some random 3-bets me otb... we're not deep so I ship it. They time down.... & down... Here I'm actually thinking they're considering calling it off with AQ.
Nope! They call & show 'AA' lol. Pretty classy stuff.

Dont let it get to you mate, hold your head up and just lol it off, as they will be the ones that are down 10K at the end of the year, your luck will turn just keep doing what you are doing, and it will come Wink
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Took tonight's down

Crippled 6 handed when my kk couldnt beat aj. 5 high straight on the river then a7 couldnt beat a6

Stuck in picked my spots and left me wondering why i couldnt do that last night at the business end of the M.E.

Happy with a $109 FTOPS ticket though

Very Happy

Doing the Edinburgh Marathon in May for Macmillan Cancer research feel free to make a small donation
www.justgiving.com/jamessmith1975
JohnnySeaBet
Trips

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:20 pm
WTG James!

I blew it earlier on... wasn't thinking clearly.

Hand before the one I went out on...

HJ raises (< new guy, actually seemed like a quite a good player).. BB 3bets to 450... HJ 4bai & BB calls it off with Q9s (& wins vs. 8Cool.

Very next hand I get AQ in EP & raise 2.5x to 125 .. SB (who'd been BB hand before w Q9s), 3bets me to 450.
Dumb me thinkin' that they're still tiltin' off... obviously wouldn't be after doubling through somebody with Q9s. Actually probably wouldn't even play the next hand (or two). And have player noted as having a super tight 3-bet range of QQ+,AKo+ (at least early on).
I go & put the pile in anyways... ~36bb's w AQo & of course he calls it off w KK.
... next time

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:23 pm
well done james Very Happy
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:16 pm
Marcus6 wrote:

Cheers Marcus

Be my 1st FTOPS and now got a $215 and $109 ticket.

Looking forward to it.

Very Happy

Doing the Edinburgh Marathon in May for Macmillan Cancer research feel free to make a small donation
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:18 pm
JohnnySeaBet wrote:
WTG James!

I blew it earlier on... wasn't thinking clearly.

Hand before the one I went out on...

HJ raises (< new guy, actually seemed like a quite a good player).. BB 3bets to 450... HJ 4bai & BB calls it off with Q9s (& wins vs. 8Cool.

Very next hand I get AQ in EP & raise 2.5x to 125 .. SB (who'd been BB hand before w Q9s), 3bets me to 450.
Dumb me thinkin' that they're still tiltin' off... obviously wouldn't be after doubling through somebody with Q9s. Actually probably wouldn't even play the next hand (or two). And have player noted as having a super tight 3-bet range of QQ+,AKo+ (at least early on).
I go & put the pile in anyways... ~36bb's w AQo & of course he calls it off w KK.
... next time

Cheers bud

Could easily have had aj though mate.....i could have folded aq there though but it all depends on table dynamics...that and im a NIT lol

Good luck tonight

Very Happy

Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:03 pm
JamesS wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

Cheers Marcus

Looking forward to it.

Very Happy

yea this will be my first FTOPS comp as well, lets hope itsone to remember Mr. Green
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
JamesS wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

Cheers Marcus

Looking forward to it.

Very Happy

yea this will be my first FTOPS comp as well, lets hope itsone to remember Mr. Green

I will drink to that mate and i will race you to the final table

Very Happy

Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:27 pm
JamesS wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:
JamesS wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

Cheers Marcus

Looking forward to it.

Very Happy

Very Happy

i'll let you take 2nd place ok mate! Mr. Green

But yea it should be good, what comp you going to play? i have gone for the 2day event 500K GTD Wink
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:35 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
JamesS wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:
JamesS wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

Cheers Marcus

Looking forward to it.

Very Happy

Very Happy

But yea it should be good, what comp you going to play? i have gone for the 2day event 500K GTD Wink

Im not sure mate i was thinking of event 1 with my $215 ticket through the league but will check the schedule to see what's best.

2nd would do fine for me Very Happy

Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:55 pm
JamesS wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:
JamesS wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:
JamesS wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

Cheers Marcus

Looking forward to it.

Very Happy

Very Happy

Im not sure mate i was thinking of event 1 with my $215 ticket through the league but will check the schedule to see what's best.

2nd would do fine for me Very Happy

The one i'm playing mate, is event 17 Day1a $109 500K GTD Wink
voodoolovecat
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:46 am
@Marcus , @JamesS.. congrats to your tickets....great job....

ive got my 2. tonight^^ 2x 109$, 1x 215$ 3 tourneys left...3tickets more to earn GL to me Mr. Green

i think if i get another one, then ill play the 109 1R+ 1A looks good to me ....but im not sure with the other ticket... i almost prefer a 215$ hyper turbo 6max SnG to play.... difficult decission for me, have no idea^^

maybe you guys can give me some input^^
btw: JamesS, only 1:4 Very Happy

cheers
voodoolovecat
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:56 am
btw.. Marcus JamesS whats about some % each other.... so maybe 5-10% intersted ?
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:32 am
voodoolovecat wrote:
btw.. Marcus JamesS whats about some % each other.... so maybe 5-10% intersted ?

Im happy to swap whatever percentage you want sweet cheeks Hearts

JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:34 am
voodoolovecat wrote:
@Marcus , @JamesS.. congrats to your tickets....great job....

ive got my 2. tonight^^ 2x 109$, 1x 215$ 3 tourneys left...3tickets more to earn GL to me Mr. Green

i think if i get another one, then ill play the 109 1R+ 1A looks good to me ....but im not sure with the other ticket... i almost prefer a 215$ hyper turbo 6max SnG to play.... difficult decission for me, have no idea^^

maybe you guys can give me some input^^
btw: JamesS, only 1:4 Very Happy

cheers

Knew you would win last night you were running like god Very Happy

Still can't believe i was chip leader 5 handed and came 5th but thats poker i guess,need to win your flips and have your big hands hold....had aces 7 times and only had action with them once.

Tough gig

But i bet my $2 was far sweeter than the FTOPS ticket?

Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> FULL TILT POKER All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: