View previous topic :: View next topic  
suitedjock
Two Pair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hey guys,

Can anyone advise how I go about claiming my prize for the january league on stars?

I've PM'd mr4b and wrote on the official thread and have received no replies.. did everyone else get their tickets?? Is there something I am missing.
suitedjock
Two Pair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Cheeky bump.. been waiting for an answer since Friday
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:49 pm
It will get credited sooner or later, you'll have to be patient. The lackluster organisation of the new league is a major reason a lot of people haven't bothered with it, but that means it's easier for guys like you to win the prizes!
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:16 pm
bump
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:06 am
bump
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:28 am
Just seen this and sent linke to Alex Dreyfuss on Facebook hopefully he will look into it for you Jock,
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:32 am
Hello guys,

i've been in touch with suitedjock early this week and it was confirmed by pokerstars that his ticket was indeed credited at the same time as the others.

if other people are having trouble or did not get a ticket, please contact me via PM too.
thank you and good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: