Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:30 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi guys,

anyone playing the sunday mill on stars this sunday, $8m GTD & $1m GTD to 1st place.

They need a lot of runners to hit the GTD Shocked 40,000
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:52 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
theres a $11 sat on sunday 1000 seats gte'd if im not playing live D2 i will try this if i dont get in gl those that do.
also its gte'd $1m for 1st
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:17 am
Will play the 1000 seat sat and see how it goes.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:19 pm
stowjon wrote:
theres a $11 sat on sunday 1000 seats gte'd if im not playing live D2 i will try this if i dont get in gl those that do.
also its gte'd $1m for 1st

yea i will be playing the sat, Wink if i did not have me car to fix! i would have played it any way (fuking car's a money pit)

Good luck to anyone play it! Wink
Mr Alex
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:30 pm
I would like to play the tournament but unfortunately I'll be working that night and miss the tournament.
gl for those who want to play Cool
hackett
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:22 pm
10,000 chips - 15 minute clock and at least 35,000 + runners assuming it hits the GTD - What time do people think this will finish considering a normal Sunday million finishes about 06:30 - 07:00 on Monday morning?????

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:22 pm
11am gmt
HtheMAN
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:49 pm
stowjon wrote:
11am gmt

good job ive got mon and the rest of the week off then Wink

GL all Pray
SamJess
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:47 pm
Scheduling to play this!

Should be playing the $11 - 1000 Sat.

Failing that I might try a few other Sats.

Probably end up buying in..

Really not keen on expected tourney length - have work meetings arranged for Monday and can't really blow off.

Common sense might prevail on Sunday otherwise Red bull Monday!
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:50 pm
Just won a seat into the 1000 seat sat! for 235FPP Wink
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:01 pm
although 15 min blinds the blind structure for this event is very sharp compared to a regular tournament

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:56 am
Rigsby wrote:
although 15 min blinds the blind structure for this event is very sharp compared to a regular tournament

Yah. This is a fairly fast-structured tourney once it gets moving along. (effective stacks are typically very shallow nearing final table (& final table)). I wouldn't expect it to be any sort of marathon or anything.

Also, I'd think that if one does happen to get deep in it, any thoughts about other Monday morning committments might go right out the window by that point in time. Sure would be exciting to run deep in that tourney...... hmm...

I too am going to play that 1,000 seat ($11 buyin) satty along with a few others. I think the only way I enter is if I happen to get lucky in a satty... although I did consider selling off 50% or swapping it for 50% of me in the $215 $250k on FTP or something similiar. I'm sure I'll just take the overly cautious route & will end up talking myself out of it. lol.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:01 am
JohnnySeaBet wrote:
Rigsby wrote:

Yah. This is a fairly fast-structured tourney once it gets moving along. (effective stacks are typically very shallow nearing final table (& final table)). I wouldn't expect it to be any sort of marathon or anything.

Also, I'd think that if one does happen to get deep in it, any thoughts about other Monday morning committments might go right out the window by that point in time. Sure would be exciting to run deep in that tourney...... hmm...

I too am going to play that 1,000 seat ($11 buyin) satty along with a few others. I think the only way I enter is if I happen to get lucky in a satty... although I did consider selling off 50% or swapping it for 50% of me in the $215 $250k on FTP or something similiar. I'm sure I'll just take the overly cautious route & will end up talking myself out of it. lol.

I think it will be near to midday on the Monday - As i said the normal million finishes around 06:30 with c.8K players - Yes you will have a lot of lower stakes MTT players winning sats, but overall this will be a beast.

Would love to try and sat into this but with so much work on Monday, it ain't gonna happen.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:34 pm
I think if you have to miss work on monday because you have gone so deep you have probably earned enough for it not to matter!
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:50 pm
pingupro wrote:
I think if you have to miss work on monday because you have gone so deep you have probably earned enough for it not to matter!

+1

if you make the last 20/30 the last thing i would be thinking about is work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: