Goto page Previous  1, 2 View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
And the winner is m1l !

Thanks guys!
galty
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:05 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Congrats M1l and good luck tomorrow.

Well I played it today and ended up third, winner was a young boy from Sittingbourne who won the ticket and had never played live before.

But did get bragging rights managed to knock out Kara.

An extremely annoying person who usually thinks they are smart and/or funny, but is actually very stupid.
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:41 am
ah ah congrats Galty! glad you liked it Smile
m1l
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:26 am
galty wrote:

Well I played it today and ended up third, winner was a young boy from Sittingbourne who won the ticket and had never played live before.

Cheers. I'm kinda shocked I won!

I'll keep the forum informed as to progress. Expect a post at around 6.10.
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:37 am
m1l wrote:
galty wrote:

Cheers. I'm kinda shocked I won!

I'll keep the forum informed as to progress. Expect a post at around 6.10.

for the double up? Very Happy
m1l
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:55 pm
So close .... 2nd Sad

Was a bit crapshooty but there was at least one dead seat, some geezer called Galty, bit of a clown, completed brualised a missed straight draw when I gave him a chance to bluff on the river.

Don't think I made any real mistakes but the key hand was probably when the eventual winner got lucky against me when she was short and in the small blind and she shoved with 10 2 off, I had 6's and called. she turned a 10.

Thanks to mr2b and Lee & partypoker for the 4 beers Smile
galty
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:55 pm
m1l wrote:
So close .... 2nd Sad

Was a bit crapshooty but there was at least one dead seat, some geezer called Galty, bit of a clown, completed brualised a missed straight draw when I gave him a chance to bluff on the river.

Don't think I made any real mistakes but the key hand was probably when the eventual winner got lucky against me when she was short and in the small blind and she shoved with 10 2 off, I had 6's and called. she turned a 10.

LOL.

Hard luck

An extremely annoying person who usually thinks they are smart and/or funny, but is actually very stupid.
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:48 am
m1l wrote:
So close .... 2nd Sad

glad you enjoyed it!
WPT_Lee
Two Pair

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:23 pm
Kara SitnGo

WPT_Lee
Two Pair

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:28 pm
Kara SitnGo Winner - And a chance to win a piece of 137,340

galty
Flush

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:53 pm
WPT_Lee wrote:
Kara SitnGo Winner - And a chance to win a piece of 137,340

She was still in when I left with a healthy chip stack.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: