Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
hackett
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Don't forget when you feed the trolls you can always reference your ROI on NL games:

Really chuffed for you fella.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Congrats Marcus, you stuck at it when getting stick but obviously took advice off the regs on board and you deserve this. Also congrats to Jack, you've deserved this return for a long while Very Happy
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:28 pm
Nicely. Very well done mate, and big shout to Jack who's always been 1st to back anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:47 pm
hackett wrote:
Don't forget when you feed the trolls you can always reference your ROI on NL games:

Really chuffed for you fella.

Thanks guys

hehe thats the first time i have seen that, Wink
paddymick
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:26 pm
GG WP
uh-hu
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:47 pm
wp marcus

+jack
X
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:12 pm
Bloody hell - well done Marcus and Jack - sweet result Mr. Green
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:23 pm
lol - Spot the bellend Mr. Green

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:27 pm
stowjon wrote:
deffo deserves its own thread

for those that havent seen the news Marcus has just binked an Mtops event on stars for just shy of $6000 on a 60/40 split with Jack

Hats off to you Marcus for the bink and really really pleased for Jack i think Jack deserves this score more than anybody else on the forum

Adore Adore Adore Adore Adore

Defo this

Said at the start of the MTOPS i hope you smashed it for the both of you and here we have it.

Chuffed for both of you and always felt the Turbo's where you have to gamble suited your game mate.

On another plus side hopefully the trolls won't infest the forum or our inboxes anymore.

Over the moon Marcus and Jack.

WP Guys gg Very Happy
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:59 pm
hackett wrote:

are you playing this mate??
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Angel

Last edited by Marcus6 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:02 pm
JamesS wrote:
stowjon wrote:

for those that havent seen the news Marcus has just binked an Mtops event on stars for just shy of $6000 on a 60/40 split with Jack

Hats off to you Marcus for the bink and really really pleased for Jack i think Jack deserves this score more than anybody else on the forum

Defo this

Said at the start of the MTOPS i hope you smashed it for the both of you and here we have it.

Chuffed for both of you and always felt the Turbo's where you have to gamble suited your game mate.

On another plus side hopefully the trolls won't infest the forum or our inboxes anymore.

WP Guys gg Very Happy

Thanks mate, Very Happy

not sure how i pulled it of i was down to 500K at one point on FT Shocked
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:10 pm
congrats!
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:13 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
JamesS wrote:
stowjon wrote:

Defo this

WP Guys gg Very Happy

Thanks mate, Very Happy

not sure how i pulled it of i was down to 500K at one point on FT Shocked

Perseverance mate

Now go make it 2/2 Wink
HtheMAN
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:07 pm
hackett wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:15 pm
TheBlueBoy wrote:
Nicely. Very well done mate, and big shout to Jack who's always been 1st to back anyone.

This...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: