Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:13 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Bugger me, well done Marcus.
Very nice score
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Congrats Marcus, enjoy your new avatar!
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:19 pm
Nice one bremfish Very Happy

does this now mean you will be going to stratford in april ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:20 pm
bergeroo wrote:

Thanks mate, Very Happy

yea just looking at how to get it, do i have to wait until the MTOPS is over ?? as i can not seem to work out how to get it!! Rolling Eyes
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:22 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
bergeroo wrote:

Thanks mate, Very Happy

yea just looking at how to get it, do i have to wait until the MTOPS is over ?? as i can not seem to work out how to get it!! Rolling Eyes

Wouldn't know I've never won one Mr. Green
HtheMAN
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:25 pm
Brilliant Marcus Clap Clap Clap Clap

N1 WP and fair play to jack aswell for sticking with you. Clap Clap

Maybe all your haters will FO now then the sad twats Mr. Green
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:26 pm
Rigsby wrote:

Thanks mate, ( me fish never!! lol Rolling Eyes ) u have to in some spots mate! or you will get left behind!?

Yes i will be there in april Wink But knowing me i will still sell a small % Wink
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:27 pm
PokerWolf1 wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:
bergeroo wrote:

Thanks mate, Very Happy

Wouldn't know I've never won one Mr. Green

Mr. Green Wink
AllInKev
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:28 pm
YES x 10 !!!

Well done Marcus ... keep the faith!! Dance Drink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:33 pm
HtheMAN wrote:
Brilliant Marcus Clap Clap Clap Clap

N1 WP and fair play to jack aswell for sticking with you. Clap Clap

Maybe all your haters will FO now then the sad twats Mr. Green

Thanks mate, Very Happy

yea jack was the first guy on THMF to back me! when i first came on THMF, Just hope i can do the same for all the guys that have backed me! in the next pack a run Wink

yea the Trolls are always no where to be seen! Mr. Green
Pizzicato
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:42 pm
Marcus6 wrote:

Congratulations Marcus, definatly a nice score Smile

If you like and we can make time (I am rather busy atm) I wouldnt mind going over the HH with you as its always fun looking over winning HH's and I it will be nice to be able to point out where I think you did well as you have obviously lifted your game for this one as well.

You should be able to transfer and cash out straight away but its possible they will want to run a quick KYC check first if they havnt done it yet as its a signature event. The delays with that are usually minimal anyway if/when it does happen and it wont happen the next time you win a big tournament lol

Shame the jackets arent better...
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:55 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
Rigsby wrote:

Thanks mate, ( me fish never!! lol Rolling Eyes ) u have to in some spots mate! or you will get left behind!?

Yes i will be there in april Wink But knowing me i will still sell a small % Wink

see you in stratford mate Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:06 pm
Well done Marcus and Jack. Well deserved on both fronts.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:18 pm
Pizzicato wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

Congratulations Marcus, definatly a nice score Smile

If you like and we can make time (I am rather busy atm) I wouldnt mind going over the HH with you as its always fun looking over winning HH's and I it will be nice to be able to point out where I think you did well as you have obviously lifted your game for this one as well.

You should be able to transfer and cash out straight away but its possible they will want to run a quick KYC check first if they havnt done it yet as its a signature event. The delays with that are usually minimal anyway if/when it does happen and it wont happen the next time you win a big tournament lol

Shame the jackets arent better...

Thank mate, Very Happy

Thats very good of you!! That sounds like a plan, to go over some HH with you! be nice to get your input from some of the hands that i played in that comp, i'm sure there will be 1 or 2 hands that i should have played but folded to wait for better spot, will be good to know what you think of how i played some hands!?

yea transfer is done, i have a 5K a week limit! that i did not know about lol so that's all good.

yea i just seen that you get jacket as well, Smile
The Wycher
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:25 pm
Congrats to you both i trust you beat a few Russians on the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: