Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions/mtops/schedule

Add 5 hours for GMT. Times still not great for us in the UK but can't be helped.

I know quite a few of us will play multiple events so here we go again!
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
PokerWolf1 wrote:

Add 5 hours for GMT. Times still not great for us in the UK but can't be helped.

Im on holiday this week,seems i picked the wrong week.

I will play a few of these though.

Will post in here what i enter and will keep an eye on the rest of you guys

GL Very Happy
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:19 pm
PokerWolf1 wrote:

Looking at the schedule i should be able to play around 30-35 events
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:15 pm
What's so exciting about this series? Just seems like a load of multi entry turbos. Your possible ROI in this surely cannot be very high. I can understand Micro Millions being something to get excited about and make plans, but this seems quite rubbish in comparison?
knassen
Full House

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:57 pm
bergeroo wrote:
What's so exciting about this series? Just seems like a load of multi entry turbos. Your possible ROI in this surely cannot be very high. I can understand Micro Millions being something to get excited about and make plans, but this seems quite rubbish in comparison?

Lots of not NL events , low buy in , good garuantees and many poor players. Works for me
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:31 pm
knassen wrote:
bergeroo wrote:

Lots of not NL events , low buy in , good garuantees and many poor players. Works for me

This all day long
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:35 pm
JamesS wrote:
knassen wrote:
bergeroo wrote:

This all day long

Yep this

Also, the turbo appeals to me. I'm struggling at the moment to find a lot of time to play poker so the chance to get a good score in a short space of time (albeit needing more luck than usual) is good for me.

Did have a deep run in courchevel last time coming around 25th so hoping to go one step further this time!
knassen
Full House

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:25 am
Steve50 ( if u are alive ) or other forum regs ,Can do some backing #2 and #3 for a start.

PM
hackett
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:29 am
Once again not the best start times for us in the UK.

I have seen a few games i will play but not as many as i was hoping for - GL to all playing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:57 am
knassen wrote:
Steve50 ( if u are alive ) or other forum regs ,Can do some backing #2 and #3 for a start.

PM

Hi Mate

I PM'd Steve the other day as I hadn't seen him for a while,

He says his last series burnt him out and I think the lack of forum traffic has hindered his desire to get back into Poker.....If he's reading I would also look to provide some backing for some events if needed.
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:59 am
Well Sundays and Wednesdays are good for me due to being off work so today I have so far...

2 x Event 1

2 x Event 2

1 x Event 3

On average how many bullets do you guys throw at each event? (This is my first MTOPS)

In fact this is my first ever tourney when I have entered more than once lol
AllInKev
Straight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:02 pm
Off on leave for a week so may get a chance to play some of these but quite a bit going on so will have to duck and dive a bit and it'll be too short / late notice for any backing so will probably play on my own accord.

Will update in this thread if i do play any!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:01 pm
And we're off

GL all

Very Happy
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:03 pm
Gl to you too. Im playing the freeroll and put 6 bullets into Event 2 as well. May play event 3 with 6 bullets if I'm still feeling it by then.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:06 pm
Sorry guys, i would have put a 50/50 pack up but i just dont have the funds to put into a pack this big, this is why i ask if anyone wanted a Horse for this! and jack stepped up and had the Full pack Angel

GL all and see you at FT Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: