Goto page 1, 2  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
knifeboy62
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
After quite a few years, some good learning and a lot of laughs in past years cash games and leagues it's time to say goodbye. Now all I need is to find something to do with the many hours I have spent playing poker each week.

Best wishes to all regs here. I hope things improve for you soon and the new owners get their act together.

PS. This is not Stowjon message so I will not be coming back in two days Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi mate

You going to be playing that Bristol Masters tournament later in the year? If so, give me a text and we'll hook up for a beverage!

Take it easy
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:32 pm
knifeboy62 wrote:
After quite a few years, some good learning and a lot of laughs in past years cash games and leagues it's time to say goodbye. Now all I need is to find something to do with the many hours I have spent playing poker each week.

Best wishes to all regs here. I hope things improve for you soon and the new owners get their act together.

KB - you're a true gentleman and will be sorely missed.

Good luck fella and hopefully you'll make a Lazarus like comeback at some point in the future.

All the best
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:40 pm
Brodders wrote:
knifeboy62 wrote:

Good luck fella and hopefully you'll make a Lazarus like comeback at some point in the future.

All the best

i cant add any more than Brodders has said but i do fear you will not be the last person jumping ship. I fear its gonns be the mari celeste of the forum world soon
hackett
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:42 pm
stowjon wrote:
Brodders wrote:
knifeboy62 wrote:

All the best

i cant add any more than Brodders has said but i do fear you will not be the last person jumping ship. I fear its gonns be the mari celeste of the forum world soon

My thoughts exactly.

KB all the very best for the future.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:45 pm
If not two days perhaps you will reconsider after 3?
You will be sorely missed
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:07 pm
Brodders wrote:
knifeboy62 wrote:

All the best

This! All the best mate. One of the nicest people on the forum. Had good times playing you at omaha in the mob cash games. Good luck with whatever you do and hopefully you might pop in from time to time if only to say hi.
X
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:09 pm
Quote:
ad good times playing you at omaha in the mob cash games.

Yeah... Mob Cash Games were a total riot... 3 / 4 way all-in pre-flop = standard!

Best of luck in your future endeavours, and don't be a stranger Mr. Green
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:14 pm
All the best mate, was always a pleasure being on the same table as you in the games.
Good luck for the future.
AKhater
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:40 pm
Good luck KB. Hope the future holds all you want it too mate.
knifeboy62
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:09 am
thanks for the kind words guys, I will miss all of you.
Take care.
Mike

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:17 pm
hopefully you can pop in from time to time to check up on the stowjon show or perhaps you can watch hollyoaks as a substitute.
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:22 pm
darrensprengers wrote:
hopefully you can pop in from time to time to check up on the stowjon show or perhaps you can watch hollyoaks as a substitute.

you only watch Hollyoaks coz its full of bumders
StGilmore
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:50 am
Nope. I hate this. I'm sad.

Hearts KB

http://midlifepoker.blogspot.com/
http://outthescammers.blogspot.com/
Pizzicato
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:34 pm
Somehow missed this post...

Good luck with whatever you end up doing KB, you will be missed round these parts Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: