View previous topic :: View next topic  
paddymick
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:53 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Really looking forward to it. One of my barmaids is from Seattle so i've said let's watch it on the big screen in the pub after hours. She's doing some food, i'm doing the booze obvs. I've read Channings analysis so far, and will read the rest, but I think i'm just gonna slap 100 on the Seahawks, so I have a valid reason to cheer along with her! I'd be interested on anyones thoughts on the game/betting.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:00 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Strong attack v strong defence and odds are in Denver's favour. I am cheering on the Seahawks but only as I have been there before so no good betting reason, Cool
Joe The Elegance Beevers
Mobster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:56 pm
FREE Preview by Neil Channing

Superbowl XLVIII Sun Feb 2nd 2330 UKT - Seattle Seahawks v Denver Broncos

http://www.bettingemporium.com/tips/index/15
paddymick
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:36 am
Wow, awesome performance by Seattle. I'm especially happy as i decided at the last minute to empty my betfair account backing them, 387 Very Happy
Joe The Elegance Beevers
Mobster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:00 pm
Neil Channing ‏@SenseiChanning 4h

@boyciesbetting @SkyPoker Nice one Sean. Ended up suggesting 11 bets on @bettingemporium & got 8 winners. Now all I need is new bookmakers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: