View previous topic :: View next topic  
hackett
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:13 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
i don't really play omaha but imo he should of shoved or folded preflop for those sizes i think , he has no fold equity so he should fold pre . People make bad plays it's a good thing not a bad thing suck it up and move on
Keylek
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:45 am
Once Bitten Twice Shy wrote:
i don't really play omaha but imo he should of shoved or folded preflop for those sizes i think , he has no fold equity so he should fold pre . People make bad plays it's a good thing not a bad thing suck it up and move on

"I don't play this game but heres my random guess as to what the **** is going on but I'm still going spiel a load of random bullshit and use a some poker words I've heard before"

Firstly this is plo8 not plo but lets go ahead and assume its plo for a second. Why the hell why would he reship pre, so when the board runs out 224 / 222 he can still get it in and be ahead the times that our hero doesn't have at least Ace high? if this is a plo hi tourny he shouldnt fold pre imo unless we're bubbling or have some other icm considerations, but he also shouldnt shove pre even though we're getting it in on a chunk of flops. just to let you know, KQJ9 is a very good hand in plo hi. plo8 on the other hand it has some playability but thats as far as it goes.

And to op this is a gross hand but god knows why its in a poker hand analysis forum, send me your tournament history of this tournament and I guarantee you I can find 2-3 interesting hands that we could have some discussion about. There should be a seperate "Whine because I lost" forum so that people haven't got to wade through all the random shit to actually have discussion about poker hands.

I understand your "I'm better than this all I Can do is take notes and move on" attempt to sound productive. But iIf you used your time actually being productive and looking at hands you played which are actually remotely interesting or you could have done something different in, perhaps you could be more successful and not feel like you have to post an irrelevant beat in a micro plo8 tournament on this forum.

Kindest regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: