Goto page 1, 2  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Starr
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Love this tournament, 47 left I have just under average about 6200, I am in the big blind with AsKs small blind raises to 480 I raise to 1600 he shoves, he had AA,would have been same result as the flop was AQJ, correct?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
like you said jack its all going in on flop anyway, dont think many guys are folding AK there. Neutral
Jack Starr
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:52 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
like you said jack its all going in on flop anyway, dont think many guys are folding AK there. Neutral

Ty Marcus, hard to pass 4 handed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:59 pm
I'm snap calling that 9 handed!
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:00 am
Jack Starr wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

You say it's 4 max, Jack, you been playing with him a while? Any notes? Anyway, it is all going in regardless.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:09 am
TheBlueBoy wrote:
Jack Starr wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

You say it's 4 max, Jack, you been playing with him a while? Any notes? Anyway, it is all going in regardless.

Been playing with him for about 25 mins, he played a lot of hands!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:11 am
ul , prob snap myself but ....

very big difference shove AK vs call AK . Depends how much invested already.
TripSixes
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:33 am
Snap call blind vs blind all day long here mate with stacks as they are, just a cooler
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 am
i think the 3 bet is a little big as you make a lot of hands fold vs a massive 4 max hand.
They still 4 bet but it might be a little smaller and should be a slightly wider range of hands.
i am assuming 100-200 blinds so folding 30 bigs in a 4 max with AK seems insanely tight.
Just a cooler really.
Jack Starr
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:39 pm
darrensprengers wrote:
i think the 3 bet is a little big as you make a lot of hands fold vs a massive 4 max hand.
They still 4 bet but it might be a little smaller and should be a slightly wider range of hands.
i am assuming 100-200 blinds so folding 30 bigs in a 4 max with AK seems insanely tight.
Just a cooler really.

How would you have played my hand?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:28 am
Jack Starr wrote:
darrensprengers wrote:
Just a cooler really.

Not 3 betting.

TripSixes
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:26 am
Bogus wrote:
Jack Starr wrote:
darrensprengers wrote:
Just a cooler really.

Not 3 betting.

Then give up poker
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:13 am
Jack Starr wrote:
darrensprengers wrote:
Just a cooler really.

assuming its 100-200 and the sb has made it 480 i would make it 1000 maximum.
1) Its less of my chips when i 3-bet and as i dont have AK everytime i will have to fold some.
2) Its slightly smaller and looks like i can fold to a 4-bet.
3) If they donk call i am in position.

its blind vs blind in a 4 max game with 30 bigs with AK. the moneys going in.
Uibhist a tuath
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:26 pm
Marcus6 wrote:

Forget what the flop was, its irrelevant.

Seems that there's not much to say here that's not already been said. The money is going in no matter what. Although I do agree that your 3bet sizing is a little on the large side. You wont always have a value hand here and so you can save some chips when you are folding to a 4bet. Personally I would have made it 1100. On the flip side, you do have a value hand in this instance. Therefore you want the action, either by way of a call or a 4bet.
Gordiniho
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:41 pm
Marcus6 wrote:

Not folding AKsuited at any point in a 4 handed game - Its just how i play it....If i flat call..im not folding to a Ace high flop. Could get off it if flop J 8 7 .

Just unlucky Sir!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: