Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tenda
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Indestructible wrote:
Agreed

not really agreeable and this is clearly the NON POKER GENERAL FORUM, we dont make the rules, if you want to stick to poker then you must stick to the Poker forum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Oops think I messed up there Donnie must have been replying to one of the posts I gave moved and now doesn't make sense.
I will leave this thread open to save keep moving threads.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:45 pm
Tenda wrote:
Indestructible wrote:
Agreed

not really agreeable and this is clearly the NON POKER GENERAL FORUM, we dont make the rules, if you want to stick to poker then you must stick to the Poker forum

My comment was more aimed at let's move on from this and get back to playing poker.
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:45 pm
perma banned for homophobic comment?
what did he say?

he might lose his support if we know why he is being picked on
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:47 pm
Indestructible wrote:
Oops think I messed up there Donnie must have been replying to one of the posts I gave moved and now doesn't make sense.
I will leave this thread open to save keep moving threads.

so your happy to keep your own threads open whilst locking and deleting other peoples, seems a bit nepatistic to me! Wink
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

is homophobia worse than racism as ive seen plenty of racist folk here
Royal Flush

Indestructible wrote:
Tenda wrote:
Indestructible wrote:
Agreed

My comment was more aimed at let's move on from this and get back to playing poker.

see how easily a misunderstanding can happen!!! shame Ben wasnt granted the same courtesey
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:49 pm
barmybadger wrote:

is homophobia worse than Nems slight on Mongoloids?

if i had a tin opener i dont think it would be big enough for this can of worms Crying or Very sad
X
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:51 pm
Just what it says BBBBBT!

Surely regular forum posters are entitled to an opinion, in the non-poker thread, without Indestructable deleting whole threads simply because he doesn't agree with what has been posted.

It's not like Ben will magically appear if you don't delete these posts Indestructable, is it?!

I'd be happy if you could provide a clear reason why my threads were deleted.

[/url]

Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:52 pm
stowjon wrote:
barmybadger wrote:

is homophobia worse than Nems slight on Mongoloids?

if i had a tin opener i dont think it would be big enough for this can of worms Crying or Very sad

To be fair to you, you can't see the comments that the original Ben account was banned for, but IMO they were worse so yes.
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:53 pm
how was nem punished?
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:55 pm
Actually, I think it might have been me that reported Ben for homophobic comments... I'd forgotten what a nob he was and gotten over-excited with the whole mob wars branding lol Shocked
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:56 pm
I wasn't going to mention that. Cool
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:01 pm
barmybadger wrote:
how was nem punished?

I have stopped his pocket money for a week.... In all seriousness Nem gives up loads of his free time like I do and for nothing.. All we get is hassle in return and sometimes get fed up with it.
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:04 pm
we are all truly grateful for your work

just a lot of unfair stuff going on at the moment

poor old ben has a hard enough time already doesnt he deserve a second chance

other banned people are back after all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: