Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I edited the original post.

To Reg,

Over 7 years of continuous trolling, abusing other members by posting their personal information on the forum, always attention seeking and you are calling for me to be demodded.

Enough is enough. You keep on trolling the moderators on this forum, I will start trolling you.

Reg, you are on your final warning. You and your gimmick accounts in this thread will be permanently banned from the forums.
oneshotbob
Full House

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Be that as it may, using the term "mongoloid" is not acceptable. Especially not when you're pretending someone else said it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:46 pm
I apologise for editing his post with the word mongoloid.

But Reg is a super hard geezer. He can drink 72 pints and smoke 20 doobies in an evening. Do you honestly believe that he is offended by this?
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:02 pm
if i was a mod id remove this thread now
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:13 pm
barmybadger wrote:
if i was a mod id remove this thread now

Well you're not and the thread is staying put for the time being.
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:15 pm
will need a new mod when you are banned
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:19 pm
barmybadger wrote:
will need a new mod when you are banned

I'll be voting for you, treacle.
galty
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:10 pm
Nem wrote:
I edited the original post.

To Reg,

Reg, you are on your final warning. You and your gimmick accounts in this thread will be permanently banned from the forums.

Hopfuly by the weekend.

I can see this Forum being closed otherwise.

An extremely annoying person who usually thinks they are smart and/or funny, but is actually very stupid.
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:56 pm
FYI I have no gimmick accounts, in this thread or otherwise

And I've never posted personal information either thank you very much

And FFYI Ben was nearly in tears last night over that term Crying or Very sad
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:28 pm
Reggie,
If Ben does exist then it is between him and the site and suggest you drop the subject and leave it to him.
Cool
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:37 pm
Indestructible wrote:
Reggie,
If Ben does exist then it is between him and the site and suggest you drop the subject and leave it to him. Cool

PMSL hes banned!!!! How can he do anything?

Nem,

Weve not seen eye to eye recently (probably coz your tall and im short) but WP for manning up and admiting you made the HIDEOUS editing to Reg's OP.
We all know Reg crosses the boundries of normality every now and again but Ive never seen him post anybodys personal details. As for his 'trolling' i dont think anything Reg has ever said has been malicious. For him to be threatend with being banned is your right as a moderator, but i hope your joking.

Jon
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:43 pm
Is Reg banned?

If so I foresee problems.

Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:56 pm
Bogus wrote:
Is Reg banned?

What problems would they be?

The sad thing is that I've met Reg in real life and I know how old he is yet he still wants to act the fool on here all of the time. If you have issues go and seek help.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:17 pm
stowjon wrote:
Indestructible wrote:
Reggie,
If Ben does exist then it is between him and the site and suggest you drop the subject and leave it to him. Cool

PMSL hes banned!!!! How can he do anything?

Jon

You may not have heard of this invention but it is called an email or

http://www.thehendonmob.com/contact-us.html

Regards

Last edited by Indestructible on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:17 pm
Nem wrote:
Bogus wrote:
Is Reg banned?

What problems would they be?

The sad thing is that I've met Reg in real life and I know how old he is yet he still wants to act the fool on here all of the time. If you have issues go and seek help.

surely if Reg wants to 'act the fool' and its not actually hurting anybody theres no harm done? personally i find Reg amusing and think hes good for the forum as we all know hes just having a laugh.

Id be curious to know if youd have edited Reg's post if Joe was still incharge Nem?

seems it really is a case of

Mods run the forum (exactly how they want), Admin run the site, Owner pops up every now and again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: