Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
8 pages of prejudice, lies and disingenuouity more like!
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:29 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ReggieK wrote:

Most of it coming from you Reg ! Liar!

Could Indy or you stop being vague and confirm what the situation is with regard to Ben and what's been discussed on PM to make this go away. Is he another of your made up stories ?

If he's real and was banned for Homophobic abuse then I'm not sure you've got much of a leg to stand on asking for him to come back. Stowjon's "racist" faux pas was borderline but everyone accepts that he isn't a racist - just a bit silly sometimes with how he puts things.

Frankly this whole crock about Ben being the injured party needs to be filed away - he's not being discriminated against because he's on JSA and to suggest that's the case is disingenuous and puerile.

He got banned (assuming he's real and not from the same IP address as you ?) because he is a nasty piece of work with disgusting views and an aggressive manner - not exactly the sort of bloke you'd want on a community based forum.

There's a world of difference between the sort of disagreements that you and I have, which are based on philosophy and don't (imo) cross the line to making threats and unacceptable statements based on sex, gender or colour (etc.)
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:43 am
Brodders wrote:
ReggieK wrote:

Most of it coming from you Reg ! Liar!

Could Indy or you stop being vague and confirm what the situation is with regard to Ben and what's been discussed on PM to make this go away. Is he another of your made up stories ?

If he's real and was banned for Homophobic abuse then I'm not sure you've got much of a leg to stand on asking for him to come back. Stowjon's "racist" faux pas was borderline but everyone accepts that he isn't a racist - just a bit silly sometimes with how he puts things.

Frankly this whole crock about Ben being the injured party needs to be filed away - he's not being discriminated against because he's on JSA and to suggest that's the case is disingenuous and puerile.

He got banned (assuming he's real and not from the same IP address as you ?) because he is a nasty piece of work with disgusting views and an aggressive manner - not exactly the sort of bloke you'd want on
a community based forum.

There's a world of difference between the sort of disagreements that you and I have, which are based on philosophy and don't (imo) cross the line to making threats and unacceptable statements based on sex, gender or colour (etc.)

Well I'm shocked, I've not told any untruths here

My beef is, why have certain other banned posters still allowed to post and Ben isn't?
There was a reason they was banned in the first place and I'm sure it was for bigger forum crimes which Ben allegedly did
When Ben first posted here yes he was aggressive and rowdy, but he'd been called feckless and idle, and why didn't he get a job etc so of course he's going to tell those people to go away

And yes, Ben is real, he'll sometimes post from the same ip as we're together a lot.
He comes round my gaff and I mostly go round his, as he doesn't like to leave Tyson alone as Ben is a huge animal lover
Why on earth would I make a character up? Mental, and I might ask my other pal Andy to come on here and put you all square about poor Ben

After all, you have to remember, Ben is the victim here. He's downtrodden enough by the likes of this dreadful government and lazy civil servants always on his case to get a job
He just wants one more chance, that's not much to ask one would have thought
Roger Porter
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Link

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:58 pm
ReggieK wrote:
Ben didn't post homophobic abuse though.
Jeez, Ben is a modern man who is above all that.
There's another reason he's banned which is being kept hidden..

I have the posts in the mod forum, A lot of stuff gets moved rather than deleted hence I was able to look it up.
Obviously not going to post them in public forum as they were rightly moved.
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:50 pm
Indestructible wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
Ben didn't post homophobic abuse though.
Jeez, Ben is a modern man who is above all that.
There's another reason he's banned which is being kept hidden..

I have the posts in the mod forum, A lot of stuff gets moved rather than deleted hence I was able to look it up.
Obviously not going to post them in public forum as they were rightly moved.

I bet its a far better read in there than it is out here Very Happy
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
DCSW7
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:10 am
Seemingly I learned a new (offensive) word today! Not sure this thread is worth 5+ pages though, and shame on me for adding to it Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:36 am
This thread seems notable in the late absence of the guilty mod!
Can one of the mods edit the title please as I don't want to be in any way associated with this horrendous government.

On a side note, Ben and me went to the Waggon last night, that's the pub ŵith landlord mike and Boiler and the dominator chip.
We hadnt been in for a few years but nothings changed.
Stella on tap at 4.10 a pint which is shocking, but weirdly a 10 ounce steak and the trimmings is 8.95
We got 40 out of the Popeye fruitie and a few quid out the quizzer, also we sat talking to these pair of local chicks.
After there we went and saw Jim, in the other pub in the village, the Bottles.
Nikki was in there, she's a real skinny piece of 43 but wow she's got a way about her.
Her husband was there up the bar and didn't like me and Bens suggestive comments but he didn't say a word.
After 7 Stella 4s in there we got a vindaloo each and raced back to my gaff
We ate them and sat up til 3am smoking and playing online fruities Rolling Eyes
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:19 pm
I have edited title as requested although Government seems to be doing a good job of sorting out the mess that was left by the last lot. Angel
X
Quads

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:26 pm
Indestructible wrote:
Government seems to be doing a good job of sorting out the mess that was left by the last lot. Angel

'kin tories Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: