Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Where've all these slags come from?
It's like 9pm in Tesco when bread is 4p a loaf, they all come out the woodwork Confused
SeanFoley
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Cheers Jon.. Smile

errr..... where has THE HALL OF FAME gone? I took great pride in the fact that my mug was in it, whereas The B team captain's wasn't and neither was The-Amarillo-Slim-Fan-Club-President

Yes, he thinks he's superior... but he isn't.
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:21 pm
SeanFoley wrote:
Cheers Jon.. Smile

errr..... where has THE HALL OF FAME gone? I took great pride in the fact that my mug was in it, whereas The B team captain's wasn't and neither was The-Amarillo-Slim-Fan-Club-President

All you has-beans will bow down to the free rollcrew.

stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:22 pm
SeanFoley wrote:
Cheers Jon.. Smile

BREAKING NEWS

A-Team captain has 4-5 caps/attempts to claim a team title where as B-Team captain has 2 caps/attempts and 2 wins (B2B no less)
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:24 pm
stowjon wrote:
SeanFoley wrote:
Cheers Jon.. Smile

OLD NEWS

A-Team captain has 4-5 caps/attempts to claim a team title where as B-Team captain has 2 caps/attempts and 2 wins (B2B no less)

Fixed my post
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:31 pm
stowjon wrote:
stowjon wrote:
SeanFoley wrote:
Cheers Jon.. Smile

OLD NEWS

Fixed my post

2 wins for you in a shady club that got closed down for robbing members and dodging tax in addition to breaking gambling laws that had the equivalent standard of runners as a game of bingo in Benidorm. WP

stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:51 pm
Bogus wrote:
stowjon wrote:
stowjon wrote:
SeanFoley wrote:
Cheers Jon.. Smile

OLD NEWS

Fixed my post

2 wins for you in a shady club that got closed down for robbing members and dodging tax in addition to breaking gambling laws that had the equivalent standard of runners as a game of bingo in Benidorm. WP

Thanks Wink
tonyhat
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:27 pm
hi guys , yes im here because i got the email , but i made myself a member years ago and never posted, never played any of the (where was you when there was nothing on offer) games/leagues and doubt i will play these. just thought i would look in and see whats what.
but nice to see there is plenty of bitching Very Happy
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:35 pm
tonyhat wrote:
hi guys , yes im here because i got the email , but i made myself a member years ago and never posted, never played any of the (where was you when there was nothing on offer) games/leagues and doubt i will play these. just thought i would look in and see whats what.

Tony are you Tonyhat because you wear a hat or because you don't?
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:27 am
ReggieK wrote:
tonyhat wrote:

Tony are you Tonyhat because you wear a hat or because you don't?

to late reggie son we wont see him again
Nick Higham
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:33 am
I can see Stowjons point if people only play the leagues for the extra value, personally I check into the forums most days but don't comment as I don't really feel I have anything to say, Anyway I'm looking forward to playing them When I can, It will be interesting to see what kind of skill level the games attract with them being micro buy ins. See you at the tables people
StGilmore
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:47 am
Nick Higham wrote:
I can see Stowjons point if people only play the leagues for the extra value, personally I check into the forums most days but don't comment as I don't really feel I have anything to say, Anyway I'm looking forward to playing them When I can, It will be interesting to see what kind of skill level the games attract with them being micro buy ins. See you at the tables people

I think it's quite common for this forum to leave new viewers speechless.

Welcome (back) all! Cool

http://midlifepoker.blogspot.com/
http://outthescammers.blogspot.com/
knifeboy62
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:53 am
StGilmore wrote:

Welcome (back) all! Cool

This.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:09 am
No idea what this thread is about. Who even plays poker any more? I come here to talk about television.
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 am
Nick Higham wrote:
I check into the forums most days but don't comment as I don't really feel I have anything to say

Don't worry about that Nick, any old drivel will do. Before you know it you'll have over 8,220 posts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: