Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bogus
At Won with No 28


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 5245
Location: Hendon (Deception Central)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Nem wrote:
Bogus,

I moved your thread as this thread has more potential.

Cordially,

Nem


Where to?
_________________
TWUNTICUS MAXIMUS

stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Bogus wrote:
Nem wrote:
Bogus,

I moved your thread as this thread has more potential.

Cordially,

Nem


Where to?


2+2
Bogus
At Won with No 28


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 5245
Location: Hendon (Deception Central)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
stowjon wrote:
Bogus wrote:
Nem wrote:
Bogus,

I moved your thread as this thread has more potential.

Cordially,

Nem


Where to?


2+2


Nah, Nem is a fanboi there, no princess status.
_________________
TWUNTICUS MAXIMUS

Nem
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Apr 2005
Posts: 17557

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Bogus wrote:
Nem wrote:
Bogus,

I moved your thread as this thread has more potential.

Cordially,

Nem


Where to?


It's a secret, sorry.
Bogus
At Won with No 28


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 5245
Location: Hendon (Deception Central)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Nem wrote:
Bogus wrote:
Nem wrote:
Bogus,

I moved your thread as this thread has more potential.

Cordially,

Nem


Where to?


It's a secret, sorry.


Your Vag is no secret.
_________________
TWUNTICUS MAXIMUS

Nem
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Apr 2005
Posts: 17557

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
stowjon wrote:
Blimey Nem you really have it in for poor old Bogus today dont you

Nem 2 Bogus 0


I love him loads.

@Bogus, no need for the upper case v in "Vag".

Amused,

Nem
AllInKev
Straight


Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Posts: 245

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Lol Jon your honesty is always totally refreshing to be totally honest. You say what you see and i like that!

ROFL Beer
_________________
C'mon you Shrimpers Smile
Bogus
At Won with No 28


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 5245
Location: Hendon (Deception Central)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Nem wrote:
stowjon wrote:
Blimey Nem you really have the hots big time for well fit an hung Bogus today dont you, pity he rejects your 72 yo dried up Vag

Nem 69 Bogus puke ya perv


I love him loads.

@Bogus, no need for the upper case v in "Vag".

Horny,

Nem


FYP
_________________
TWUNTICUS MAXIMUS

SeanFoley
Quads


Joined: 23 Oct 2008
Posts: 1868
Location: Birmingham

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Welcome to the newbies..

Look at my new sig.. which is the real reason for posting.
_________________
Do I know Darren Sprengers?

Yes, he thinks he's superior... but he isn't.
X
Quads


Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 2462
Location: Earth X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
SeanFoley wrote:
Welcome to the newbies..

Look at my new sig.. which is the real reason for posting.


+1
_________________
Homer wrote:
Among all creatures that breathe on earth and crawl on it there is not anywhere a thing more dismal than man is
Bogus
At Won with No 28


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 5245
Location: Hendon (Deception Central)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
X wrote:
SeanFoley wrote:
Welcome to the newbies..

Look at my new sig.. which is the real reason for posting.


+1


*PRINCESS NEM TO CLEAN UP - THREAD 3*

*PRINCESS NEM TO CLEAN UP - THREAD 3*

*PRINCESS NEM TO CLEAN UP - THREAD 3*
_________________
TWUNTICUS MAXIMUS



Last edited by Bogus on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
SeanFoley wrote:
Welcome to the newbies..

Look at my new sig.. which is the real reason for posting.


another one that only posts when there is something on offer Wink welcome back Gary ROFL
darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I think this has always been the case. the old leagues used to get upwards of 150-200 per tournament and only half of those were ace.

I look forward to bigger tournaments and the bigger prizes that will facilitate.

It would be nice if some of the new and returning people would post a few times but that's not everyone's "cup of tea" so not posting is fine to.
Bogus
At Won with No 28


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 5245
Location: Hendon (Deception Central)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
darrensprengers wrote:
I think this has always been the case. the old leagues used to get upwards of 150-200 per tournament and only half of those were ace.

I look forward to bigger tournaments and the bigger prizes that will facilitate.

It would be nice if some of the new and returning people would post a few times but that's not everyone's "cup of tea" so not posting is fine to.


When is the next MOD Election
_________________
TWUNTICUS MAXIMUS

stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Bogus wrote:
darrensprengers wrote:
I think this has always been the case. the old leagues used to get upwards of 150-200 per tournament and only half of those were ace.

I look forward to bigger tournaments and the bigger prizes that will facilitate.

It would be nice if some of the new and returning people would post a few times but that's not everyone's "cup of tea" so not posting is fine to.


When is the next MOD Erection? as soon as Alex Dreyfuss tells them it is!


FYP
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum