Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Starshine67 wrote:
TheBlueBoy wrote:

To stupid too spell to rite?

Not quite, but as I often stated English is not my mother language, and this is one of the classicals to mix up specially in writing in a hurry. Anyway at least I am not too stupid to know that thinking before saying something is always a great idea. Which it seems not all people know.
Oh Stowjon should you read this, as you once had said i shall post more often, well helpful comments like the quoted are the reason why I don't Wink

You did not answer the question though, so I wondered what the point of your comment was. Never mind I guess you are perfect in foreign languages.

No one answered the question which i find rather odd, so I think the league is still as chaotic organised as it was.

Apologies for being a smartarse, Been having a Facebook argument about grammar and it carried over, hopefully I didn't cause too much offence, again sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:05 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
TheBlueBoy wrote:
Starshine67 wrote:
TheBlueBoy wrote:

To stupid too spell to rite?

Not quite, but as I often stated English is not my mother language, and this is one of the classicals to mix up specially in writing in a hurry. Anyway at least I am not too stupid to know that thinking before saying something is always a great idea. Which it seems not all people know.
Oh Stowjon should you read this, as you once had said i shall post more often, well helpful comments like the quoted are the reason why I don't Wink

You did not answer the question though, so I wondered what the point of your comment was. Never mind I guess you are perfect in foreign languages.

No one answered the question which i find rather odd, so I think the league is still as chaotic organised as it was.

Apologies for being a smartarse, Been having a Facebook argument about grammar and it carried over, hopefully I didn't cause too much offence, again sorry.

Fair play blueboy

Unofficial link here starshine

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/cc...p=drive_web#gid=2
Starshine67
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:02 pm
No worries Blueboy and thank you
I apologise for a bit overreacting though

my classic mistakes in writing are always too and to, and than and then
even though I do know the difference

should you go to the apat in aspers/westfield i buy you a drink and all is fine

and thanks HtheMAN for the link
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:51 am
Drinks are on me I reckon.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:57 pm
Dear sirs!
When U will give a tickets for us?
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:45 am
Looking forward to seeing the final official league table!
suitedjock
Two Pair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:20 pm
bergeroo wrote:
Looking forward to seeing the final official league table!

Me too!
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:21 am
Hello Guys!

Tickets will be sent before the end of the week!

Tables here: http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/vie...p?p=548202#548202
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:06 pm
mr4b wrote:
Hello Guys!

Tickets will be sent before the end of the week!

Tables here: http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/vie...p?p=548202#548202

Glad to see Rigsby on the payroll.

Very Happy
willenhall
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:05 pm
in
voodoolovecat
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:35 pm
+1
kape
Two Pair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:50 am
I got my ticket. Thank U very much!!!!!!!!!
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:14 pm
[quote="kape"]I got my ticket. Thank U very much!!!!!!!!![/quote

Glad to hear you got your ticket,

Feel free to get involved in the forum on a daily basis and enjoy your time here

PS - I don't think ive received my $22 ticket for finishing 10th yet although i wouldnt even know where to look for it Very Happy
JamesS
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:47 pm
Ticket received

Very Happy
Denis888GR
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:52 pm
Hey, mr4b
I won a prize place in the Hendon Mob League on Poker Stars in January.
But I did not get a ticket.
My account was closed for identity verification. Perhaps this was the reason?
Why did I not get a ticket?
Help, please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: