View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Finnish football returns and there are 3 clubs fighting for the last Europa League spot. VPS are currently 3 points ahead of Lahti and IFK with 2 games to go. VPS and IFK play each other in the final game so this round will be very important.

VPS -1.5AH v Jaro - 7 points @ 2.41

VPS have been in great form and it's vital for them to win this match to give them a cushion going into the last game. Jaro are basically rubbish and have given up on the season losing their last 7 matches. I was tempted to go -1AH @ 4/5 but 2.41 is enormous and far too tempting.

Honka v Lahti over 3 goals - 8 points @ 2.18

Honka are certain of 2nd place and are playing like they don't care now scoring and conceding lots. Their last 4 games have had at least 4 goals in them and I would be amazed if this doesn't follow suit. Lahti are playing some of the best attacking football in the league at the moment and this game is a must win for them. I see this turning into a real goalfest with Lahti's dodgy defence getting opened up easily by Honka but their dynamic attack having plenty of success at the other end.

Almeria v Rayo Vallecano over 3 goals - 8 points @ 2.31

Almeria have only one way of playing which is to out score their opponents. They are up against a Rayo side which has an awful defence but who will see this game as one they can get 3 points out of. I see Rayo getting sucked into an open game with 2 terrible defences giving up plenty of goals. I can hardly believe how big a price over 3 goals is.

WSW -1,-1.5AH v Wellington - 7 points @ 1.869

WSW came top of the league last year and are up against perennial bad travellers Wellington. Not much to comment on here other than this should be a very comfortable home win. I've tempered the bet a little bit because it's early in the season so rather than take -1.5AH I'm taking the more conservative route.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: