View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi guys, any of you like jap cars,

I use to have Lexus IS200, i put a turbo on it! and it was the 1st Turbo IS200 in the UK at the time, as i got use to the power! i then started to think what could i do to get more power out of the IS200, with not much being out there to get much more out of the car! i said to my self! i know what i can do i'll put V8 in it Mr. Green

and this is what a came up with, i used the engine out of the LS400 thats the V8, and i did not stop there it was turbo'd as well, the V8 was not turbo engine so i had to set about working out how i could get this all to work, and if i did i know this woud be the 1st IS200 turbo V8 in the world...........

Her is pic of my car back then, 4 years ago this was, i had to sell the car as i feel out of work at the time.

stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
did you have a windscreen sun visor that said Marcus above the driver side? Mr. Green
cottlad
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:41 pm
I have a Toyota Avensis estate 2.2 diesel. It's been a very good car
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:42 pm
stowjon wrote:
did you have a windscreen sun visor that said Marcus above the driver side? Mr. Green

Yeah and a sticker on the bumper saying "give me 50 for petrol, I'll put 30 in" Mr. Green
Pedro
Two Pair

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:43 am
Mazda RX-8 (231 BHP engine). Fantastic drive, just need to tow a petrol station behind it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: