Goto page Previous  1, 2 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:38 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Joe The Elegance Beevers wrote:
OK, I'm in. Are we starting this weekend coming?

Yes.

I love you Joe.
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
In...Pm sent to nem
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:43 pm
So how many do we have at this point for Saturday?
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:57 pm
I've only got three picks so far, does everyone know we restarted, they've not posted in the the thread...
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:12 pm
Nem wrote:

Rules:

Picks are sent to Grumbledook via pm before kick of the first match of each game week.

If you fail to send your pick you are out

Get em out...dead i say
Dunno if ive submitted or not Very Happy
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 pm
Nem how many paid up entries for this week?
SNUGGLYBUM
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:21 pm
Sorry been away, I'll send my pick in now. Wink
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:49 pm
the shiver wrote:
Nem how many paid up entries for this week?

everyone
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:00 pm
Any chance of the picks going up on the spreadsheet grumble? ty
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:29 pm
sorry was up all night, fell asleep ;]
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:34 pm
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:06 pm
If everyone is going to lose interested in a LMS 7 having to wait 1 to 8 weeks and the whole world got killed in week 1 barring Joe and Myself, im happy to chop it up to get another one started if Joe is happy. I dont mind either way but i think it may die on its arse seeing as weve lost Omen , Rev, Wotamaster plus a few others after the last one got won so quickly..why dont u play in Sprengers? Sundance? Badger? Grumble? Nem tells me you boys are a font of Knowledge on footie Very Happy
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:27 pm
ill play if i can bank transfer to the winner

i was at the city ground yesterday for the derby
Mobster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:39 pm
the shiver wrote:
If everyone is going to lose interested in a LMS 7 having to wait 1 to 8 weeks and the whole world got killed in week 1 barring Joe and Myself, im happy to chop it up to get another one started if Joe is happy. I dont mind either way but i think it may die on its arse seeing as weve lost Omen , Rev, Wotamaster plus a few others after the last one got won so quickly..why dont u play in Sprengers? Sundance? Badger? Grumble? Nem tells me you boys are a font of Knowledge on footie Very Happy

Chop is good Wink
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:33 pm
Joe The Elegance Beevers wrote:
the shiver wrote:

Chop is good Wink

No prob, happy to start another one.
If Nem can ship on stars and keep $20 of mine back for LMS 7 that would be great
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: