Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Estoril win 1-0 although definite issues in sticking the ball in the net for them at the moment.

New running total - 6,384.11 with an ROI 92.27%

Today, I've had 1 bet in Norway -

Brann to beat Lillestrom 4 points @ Evens

Brann are a completely different team when they play at home as opposed to their away form. They have won 8 out of 9 at home with their only loss against the league leader, Rosenborg. On the face of it they're in dodgy form but 3 of their last 4 games have been away from home and I think they will be delighted to be back home today. Lillestrom are notoriously bad travellers and again, their record is a bit misleading, with recent away wins against really poor sides.

There's every chance that there will be lots of goals in this game but I think Evens is way too big for Brann to win.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I've had another pick today -

Dukla Prague to beat Slavia Prague - 4 points @ 2.16 (Pinnacle)

Dukla are an extremely good home side who have an excellent attack. This game is a massive derby and the last 4 meetings have all finished 0-0 but this year Slavia have lost their best attacker and look very susceptible in defence. This game should have goals in it and if it does there should only be one winner.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 pm
Not a good day but I've just had 3 points on PSG @ 7/5 with 15 minutes to go. They're 1-1 against 10 man Montpelier and should have too much talent on the pitch to not get a winner imo
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm
been poor enough all game mate, i was on before kick off but cant see them getting one
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:48 pm
mddgfc wrote:
been poor enough all game mate, i was on before kick off but cant see them getting one

Bad day at the office... Sorry folks
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:31 am
I've had 1 bet today which I like a lot -

Porto -1.5AH v Guimaraes - 5 points @ 1.83 (SBOBET)

Guimaraes were relegated last year and as a result sold most of their best players. Porto as usual have bought and sold but you can be certain that they are light years better than Guimaraes.

It's the Super Cup so not a huge priority but I think Porto must win this by at least 2 goals and I may have a smaller go on -2.5AH @ 37/20 or some more in running if no goal in the first 10-15 minutes.
SNUGGLYBUM
Trips

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:45 pm
Oddschecker advertising for a Paid none Premier league Tipster at the moment Brodders.

I think u should take a look Think Wink
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:55 pm
I like another game tonight -

Botafogo -1AH v Goias - 4 points @ 2.33 (Pinnacle)

Botafogo have won their last 14 home games in all competitions and are (as I've said before) my favourite Brazilian side. They will attack and attack all night long and have got the quality to make it count. Goias are a good home side but struggle away from home losing 4 of their 6 games so far.

This is a must home win for me and I would be very surprised if Botafogo don't win this by 2 or 3 goals at least.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:58 pm
SNUGGLYBUM wrote:
Oddschecker advertising for a Paid none Premier league Tipster at the moment Brodders.

I think u should take a look Think Wink

Where's that fella ?
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:35 pm
Brodders wrote:
I've had 1 bet today which I like a lot -

Porto -1.5AH v Guimaraes - 5 points @ 1.83 (SBOBET)

Guimaraes were relegated last year and as a result sold most of their best players. Porto as usual have bought and sold but you can be certain that they are light years better than Guimaraes.

It's the Super Cup so not a huge priority but I think Porto must win this by at least 2 goals and I may have a smaller go on -2.5AH @ 37/20 or some more in running if no goal in the first 10-15 minutes.

The price on this has been going through the roof (nearly evens now) but I still think it's a massive play seeing the line-ups. I'm going to have another 3 points after 10 minutes if it's 0-0
SNUGGLYBUM
Trips

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:43 pm
Brodders wrote:
SNUGGLYBUM wrote:
Oddschecker advertising for a Paid none Premier league Tipster at the moment Brodders. I think u should take a look Think Wink
Where's that fella ?

It was on the Oddschecker Home page m8, in the TWEETS scroll section. Very Happy
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:03 am
Yesterday we had a 3-0 Porto win (why did I get greedy and try to wait for better odds ?!?!) and a 1-1 Botafogo draw (should have been 2 or 3 nil before an unlucky own goal lead to the draw)

Running total - 5,299.11 with an ROI of 8.55%

I like an awful lot today and have cut it down to 4 bets now and a bet I want to do in running later -

Groningen to beat Utrecht - 4 points @ 9/10 (SBOBET)

Groningen look really good this year and are always a strong home side. Utrecht look rubbish (for instance, they got knocked out the Europa League by a side from Luxembourg) This has the look of an easy home win.

Galatasaray v Fenerbache over 2.5 goals - 4 points @ 1.855 (Pinnacle) and 3 points on over 3.5 goals @ 9/4 (Bet365)

These 2 have fantastic attacks and awful defences. As long as they try to keep 11 men on the pitch this has the look of a game with 4 or 5 goals for me

VPS v Lahti over 2.5 goals - 4 points @ 2.24 (Pinnacle)

VPS welcome back one of the best strikers from last year in the league and are going to be extremely dangerous going forwards as a result. Lahti have really picked their form up recently and have been scoring lots of goals. Frankly, the price for over 2.5 goals is way too big whatever happens.

Later on I want to back Haka -1AH v Kajaani but the odds are too shallow at the moment (around 3/4) Haka are a side that often take 20 -30 minutes to score in a game and I fancy them to win comfortably but to back this after 15 minutes or so.

Could be a very good or very bad day !!!
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:27 pm
Brodders wrote:
Yesterday we had a 3-0 Porto win (why did I get greedy and try to wait for better odds ?!?!) and a 1-1 Botafogo draw (should have been 2 or 3 nil before an unlucky own goal lead to the draw)

Running total - 5,299.11 with an ROI of 8.55%

I like an awful lot today and have cut it down to 4 bets now and a bet I want to do in running later -

Groningen to beat Utrecht - 4 points @ 9/10 (SBOBET)

Groningen look really good this year and are always a strong home side. Utrecht look rubbish (for instance, they got knocked out the Europa League by a side from Luxembourg) This has the look of an easy home win.

Galatasaray v Fenerbache over 2.5 goals - 4 points @ 1.855 (Pinnacle) and 3 points on over 3.5 goals @ 9/4 (Bet365)

These 2 have fantastic attacks and awful defences. As long as they try to keep 11 men on the pitch this has the look of a game with 4 or 5 goals for me

VPS v Lahti over 2.5 goals - 4 points @ 2.24 (Pinnacle)

VPS welcome back one of the best strikers from last year in the league and are going to be extremely dangerous going forwards as a result. Lahti have really picked their form up recently and have been scoring lots of goals. Frankly, the price for over 2.5 goals is way too big whatever happens.

Later on I want to back Haka -1AH v Kajaani but the odds are too shallow at the moment (around 3/4) Haka are a side that often take 20 -30 minutes to score in a game and I fancy them to win comfortably but to back this after 15 minutes or so.

Could be a very good or very bad day !!!

Groningen win 2-0 for a good start Smile

The Haka game isn't being traded in running by Bet365 so I've just had 4 points @ 2.025 on -1.5AH - they really should win this game comfortably.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:06 am
Yesterdays results -

Groningen win 2-0. Comfortable home win

Haka win 2-1. 2-0 up at half time and then sit back and concede a stupid goal... v annoying, especially as I was planning to back -1AH

VPS v Lahti 3-1. Had gone over 2.5 in the first half which is nice Smile

Galatasaray v Fenerbache 0-0. The most ridiculous 0-0 ever. Between them they had (according to Livescores) 15 shots on target and 21 shots off target in the 90 minutes. Those kind of stats would normally result in lots of goals but clearly one of those days. Should have backed bookings Crying or Very sad

All in it meant a small loss on the day so new running total is 5,055.11 with an ROI of 1.02%

I do like one today -

Jablonec to beat Banik Ostrava - 4 points @ 5/4 (Pinnacle)

William Hill have 69/50 for those that can get on with them.

Jablonec are one of the better sides in the league and are a consistently good goalscoring side. Last year they beat Banik home and away (the away match only being on the 1st June) and since then Banik have lost their best striker and are looking rubbish defensively. I can't see any way that Jablonec don't score at least twice today and although they might concede, the odds on the away win are far too long for me.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:06 am
Brodders wrote:
Yesterdays results -

Groningen win 2-0. Comfortable home win

Haka win 2-1. 2-0 up at half time and then sit back and concede a stupid goal... v annoying, especially as I was planning to back -1AH

VPS v Lahti 3-1. Had gone over 2.5 in the first half which is nice Smile

Galatasaray v Fenerbache 0-0. The most ridiculous 0-0 ever. Between them they had (according to Livescores) 15 shots on target and 21 shots off target in the 90 minutes. Those kind of stats would normally result in lots of goals but clearly one of those days. Should have backed bookings Crying or Very sad

All in it meant a small loss on the day so new running total is 5,055.11 with an ROI of 1.02%

I do like one today -

Jablonec to beat Banik Ostrava - 4 points @ 5/4 (Pinnacle)

William Hill have 69/50 for those that can get on with them.

Jablonec are one of the better sides in the league and are a consistently good goalscoring side. Last year they beat Banik home and away (the away match only being on the 1st June) and since then Banik have lost their best striker and are looking rubbish defensively. I can't see any way that Jablonec don't score at least twice today and although they might concede, the odds on the away win are far too long for me.

Jablonec win 4-0

New running total is 5555.11 with an ROI of 9.57%

I haven't looked properly yet but pretty sure there won't be anything today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: