Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:48 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Our two year association with Genting Poker comes to its end this month. We are proud to have been part of the immensely successful Genting Poker Tour and have very much enjoyed travelling round the country meeting the players and taking part in these excellent tournaments. We wish to thank our many friends at Genting for making us so welcome at all the GPS venues and events.

We have been happy to have had the opportunity to continue the Hendon Mob League into an 8th and 9th season. We thank you all for your loyalty and support and will keep you all informed of our future plans.

We wish Genting Poker and everyone who plays and works there every success in the future.

The Mob
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:48 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
first
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:52 am
From a purely selfish point of view I can't say I'm too disappointed. I uninstalled the software after the last league game and was prepared to stop playing the leagues altogether (in fact I haven't played since then).

But this could be a game changer!! Just when I thought I was out...
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:59 am
sadly i agree with gotwood.

With Barneys new bling bling im sure that FTP will be banging on the door again. (well i fkn hope so)
Steve50
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:01 am
I played there in the first season, only a couple of games before deleting the software and not playing since, horrible software. Sad

Good luck with finding another good sponsor, Stars / FT maybe? Very Happy
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:12 am
Can my under title be amended to

"I told you so"

Cheers.

stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:22 am
why do i want to post the video of the munchkins singing 'ding dong the witch is dead'
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:26 am
Apart from my tilt sessions I largely enjoyed a lot of success on Genting but needless to say I have instantly gone to exchange all of my mob $ now. Just getting it authorized by management so providing that goes through smoothly I'll hold my tongue on anything bad I have to say Very Happy
David_Sparkly79
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:32 am
stowjon wrote:
why do i want to post the video of the munchkins singing 'ding dong the witch is dead'

Are you one of the munchkins?
Steve50
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:35 am
David_Sparkly79 wrote:
stowjon wrote:

Are you one of the munchkins?

Laughing
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 am
Good news i guess.

Just been on to live support at Genting to get my x2 GPS tokens credited to my account - hopefully this parting of THM/Genting has been a mutual decision and they won't get nasty about paying outstanding prizes still owed.

Also requested for my outstanding Sponsorship Dollars ($119) to be converted to x5 $20+$3.50 Rio SNG tokens.

Spoke to Louis and he was pretty happy and helpful - he has requested for the tokens to be credited, should get them sometime today, pending managements authorisation.

Moving forward, a return to FTP for the League Games would be useful for me, as that's currently the only site that i have any funds in my account.. Very Happy
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:34 am
Yep Louis did mine. Very helpful and you should be fine. They just credited 1150 worth of tokens to me so can't see anyone else having problems haha.
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 am
Awop deal end as well?
Rebrabuk
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:31 am
PokerWolf1 wrote:
Yep Louis did mine. Very helpful and you should be fine. They just credited 1150 worth of tokens to me so can't see anyone else having problems haha.

I've received my Sponsorship Dollar token credits, still waiting on my x2 GPS 440 tokens though.

*Insert nervous and worried smiley icon here*
Rebrabuk
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:26 pm
Rebrabuk wrote:
PokerWolf1 wrote:

I've received my Sponsorship Dollar token credits, still waiting on my x2 GPS 440 tokens though.

*Insert nervous and worried smiley icon here*

I've now also received my x2 GPS 440 tokens too.

Whilst i didn't expect anything less, i certainly did not expect it to go that smoothly.

I'll spend/sell them wisely, whilst wishing all at Genting good luck for their future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: