Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
hackett
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
As per title - Don't want this to become public but if you don't answer then i will be forced to.

You have played on line in several MTT's in the last 7 days so there is no excuse for not answering.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:17 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Popcorn
Two Pair

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:18 am
X wrote:
Popcorn

Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:58 am
*Wayne* wrote:
X wrote:
Popcorn

Mr. Green
Beer
Pizzicato
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 pm
Good luck mate Sad
AllInKev
Straight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:53 pm
Neutral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:09 pm
Jack Starr
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:25 pm
hackett wrote:
As per title - Don't want this to become public but if you don't answer then i will be forced to.

You have played on line in several MTT's in the last 7 days so there is no excuse for not answering.

spill the beans! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:31 pm
Right - Still no response yet more games played today!!!

I had been staking Pokershades over the last 2 - 3 weeks. I couldn't support the level he wanted to play / have the volume at but we put together a compromise.

Initially i gave him some $71.50 to play some MTT's on Sunday 3rd Feb. Roll ended up at $32 so i shipped him $118 to take it to $150.

Pokershades was sending me list of games prior to playing and then the exits hands as requested as part of the stake - Agreement was 50/50 after make up.

Went up and down a bit over the next couple of days and ended up sending him another $104 to take the roll back to $150. He had made some decent deep runs and we had continued good communication via PM's. Some min cashes coupled with a 1st for $578.69 and a seat won in a sat for the sunday million took the roll at that point to $776.29.

I then asked for the $222 (Make up) to be sent back which it was leaving a workable roll of $554.29 - A few games were played and he stated he "wasn't feeling it". Also stated he had a sickness in the family which needed addressing. I told him to take his time and only play when he felt like it. Sent a couple of PM's but no response.

No response over the next 7 - 9 days despite my PM's requesting is all ok and can i have my share of the roll etc. No time to check PM's but:

Oh and i could only check his last 100 games as i paid for him to have 200 searches on sharkscope as requested.

Bottom line the roll would of been around c.$450 - Of which 50% is mine - I want it. You are playing games with the roll up to and including today, but somehow don't log in here any more and therefore don't read PM's or the forum.

This is the first time i have been burnt like his and to be honest it is very saddening considering the amount involved - If you needed the cash that badly i would of given it to you if necessary. The money owed could be 10x less or a 100x more, the principle is still the same.

You are still using the roll - Fact
You are ignoring my PM's -- Fact
You are still happy to use sharkscope which i paid for - Fact
You still owe me 50% - Fact

Oh and for simple communication this could have all been avoided. Pay up and honour you debts.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:39 pm
what do you think would happen if you staked him and he won the sunday million?

it is sad I agree, I have staked a lot of people on the forum and apart from one non regular
who I staked for $175 in a wsop plo event, everyone has been 100% that is why I like THMF.

I also had a share with someone who won the wsop main event, who paid me at the vic the same day he came home from the states! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:45 pm
Hackett can I ask looking at your post was he a close friend of yours ? and will you still continue to stake players and not be put off by this bad experience ?
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:51 pm
Perhaps this poor communication/murkeyness (at best) is why all his previous sponsorships went down the swanny? Check out his blog for deatails of who if you wanted to contact them?
uh-hu
Full House

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:21 pm
there[s no excuse hes either bumping u or is planning on bumping u

i mean the guy is on here all the time when he wants a $

he should have the decency to pop on and give a quick reply to all ur PMs,ye he said a family illness etc but he still has loads of time to play poker but not check in with his backer?even if he has ur funds all in a separate account and is not planning on bumping u its just common decency to come on here and PM u just to keep u informed.

POKERSHADES THIEF AND A SCAMMER?
omen666
Quads

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:41 pm
uh-hu wrote:

Link
I spat my Ben & Jerrys cookie dough out at that.

Hope you get it sorted Hackett

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:43 pm
looks like he is looking for stakes on 2+2

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sea...searchid=29862480

maybe post your op every time he asks for a stake?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: