Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
mindwarp
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Gazza
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:43 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Well done Barny
Barny
Mobster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:12 pm
Thanks to everyone here on the forum for all your support and messages. Not just during this event, but on all the occasions over the years when I, or one of the other Mobsters have had shots in big events.
It means a great deal to all of us and helps to keep us motivated when things don't go so well.
Now, finally, one of these has gone right for me. I'm still reading through all the tweets, emails, texts and of course Hendon Mob forum posts.

It was a fantastic night and i wish you all could have been there.
I still can't quite believe what has happened.

If you'll excuse me now, the kettle is boiling and I'm just gonna put some Marmite on my toast. Living the dream.

Barny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:19 pm
How long did the celebrations last?
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:20 pm
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:16 pm
Barny wrote:
Thanks to everyone here on the forum for all your support and messages. Not just during this event, but on all the occasions over the years when I, or one of the other Mobsters have had shots in big events.
It means a great deal to all of us and helps to keep us motivated when things don't go so well.
Now, finally, one of these has gone right for me. I'm still reading through all the tweets, emails, texts and of course Hendon Mob forum posts.

It was a fantastic night and i wish you all could have been there.
I still can't quite believe what has happened.

If you'll excuse me now, the kettle is boiling and I'm just gonna put some Marmite on my toast. Living the dream.

Barny

Thats it Barny you go make yourself a nice cup of tea & toast, no dunking the toast oh! with Marmite on it lol

I had a good feeling you was going to win it Barny from when you only had 400K and i ask'ed WSOP to put on live stream but they would not do it!

very well played! but then all them set's do help Wink

so happy for you, long way from back in the day of late night poker! on 4, Now go win the ME Angel
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:51 pm
Wow some bitter yanks out there on that 2+2
F=CK EM!!
As if Barney cares??
Its coming home its coming home, its coming..bracelets coming home !
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
knifeboy62
Quads

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:27 pm
the shiver wrote:
Wow some bitter yanks out there on that 2+2
F=CK EM!!
As if Barney cares??
Its coming home its coming home, its coming..bracelets coming home !

tbf I thought the thread was mostly complimentary about Barny as a human being and a welcome winner.

I was expecting worse of 2+2 trolls, so glad to be here, much more civilised.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:29 pm
Barny wrote:

Barny

LOL - says it all. WP on the bracelet and even more WP as a person.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 pm
I've left my comment on there Very Happy

As Shiver says, F*ck the trolls. It's an immense achievement. "There's only one Barny Boatman!"
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:37 pm
Forget winning a bracelet, you've truly made it in the poker world when NVG do multiple photoshops of you.

darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:27 am
Marcus6 wrote:

Hooray for Barny
Massive Boooo for the Genting sticker.
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:43 pm
Brilliant result! The man has worked hard for that bracelet!
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:29 pm
darrensprengers wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

Hooray for Barny
Massive Boooo for the Genting sticker.

WHOOP WHOOP BARNEY
you are the THMF man of the moment

BUT
This will be my last RANT about Genting!!!

it baffles me how so 5 days or so have passed since the great Barney Boatman a sponsored pro from the 6 strong Genting stable won a WSOP event, as poker players we all know that a WSOP victory is the holy grail its why so many players go to vegas year in year out, i think Barney himself says hes been going circa 15yrs.

It his biggest accalaid in poker id imagine, and Genting have not even given it a mention!

Personally if i was the sponsor of a WSOP winner id be running articles and shouting his name from the roof tops!
Genting have done NOTHING where as BOYLE POKER laid on a $1000 added tourney the very next day in homage to Barney being the first UK player to bag a bracelet at this years WSOP.

Clap Adore To BoylePoker for recognising the great man and laying on the value tourney (which i believe had an overlay)

ONCE AGAIN
Barney give us a wave,
Barney Barney give us a wave!
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:00 pm
I agree with you Stowjon I was thinking exactly the same earlier. Baffles me that Genting have said not a word about Barny's achievements. It's pretty disgusting actually.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: