View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Winning the US Open and the first Englishman to win a major since Faldo in 1996 and the first to win this tournament since Tony Jacklin.......deserves a mention Smile

Been watching Sky Sports News since 9am and they have barely mentioned it, instead I am currently looking at them discussing the draw for the 1st round of the League Cup next season after coming back from a commercial break Shocked

Obviously QPR drawing Exeter is a huge story ......well done Justin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:03 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
The Dean wrote:
Winning the US Open and the first Englishman to win a major since Faldo in 1996 and the first to win this tournament since Tony Jacklin.......deserves a mention Smile

Been watching Sky Sports News since 9am and they have barely mentioned it, instead I am currently looking at them discussing the draw for the 1st round of the League Cup next season after coming back from a commercial break Shocked

Obviously QPR drawing Exeter is a huge story ......well done Justin

+1

well done Justin, i thought he would have won a few more majors by now, with his potential as a youngster, hope its 1 of many.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:32 pm
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:26 pm
Just wish they stopped calling him British, he is English! Cool
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:50 pm
Indestructible wrote:

As am I, but I'm fcuked If can tick a box on any form to say thus.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:55 pm
Indestructible wrote:

Yeah... Like Andy Murray... Oh...
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:49 pm
A mention must go out to Mickelson too, must be heartbreaking to finish runner up 6 times for your national title.
Always handles himself with true class, regularly signing autographs long after most have gone home.
Rose v Mickelson in The Ryder Cup singles a prime example
My money was on Schwarzel last night but after his meltdown wouldnt have begrudged Mickelson his victory
A true sporting gentleman in my eyes
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:51 pm
the shiver wrote:
A mention must go out to Mickelson too, must be heartbreaking to finish runner up 6 times for your national title.
Always handles himself with true class, regularly signing autographs long after most have gone home.
My money was on Schwarzel last night but after his meltdown wouldnt have begrudged Mickelson his victory

This... Well said
madride
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:58 am
To be fair Murray competes as GB whereas Rose competes as England so it should be reported as such. Maybe the guy Indy was listening to was Scottish Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:40 am
madride wrote:
To be fair Murray competes as GB whereas Rose competes as England so it should be reported as such. Maybe the guy Indy was listening to was Scottish Very Happy

I guess although I think Murray would compete as Scotland if given the choice !
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:53 pm
Brodders wrote:
the shiver wrote:

This... Well said

Mickelson always comes across as a class act
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: