Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
quick kiss of death saying both these should win now Mr. Green
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
mddgfc wrote:
quick kiss of death saying both these should win now Mr. Green

Thanks Mark ! Just what I needed !!! Pray
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:59 pm
More like it mate.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:01 pm
TheBlueBoy wrote:
More like it mate.

Thanks BB. Completely freak game yesterday but nice to get a couple of good opportunities to get it back Very Happy
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:03 pm
mddgfc wrote:
i know like me u use bet 365 a lot bud, but for this tourney stan james do some ok specials each day, total corners/cards/goals/fouls/throw ins etc across each game....also paddy power are now offering a lot more of the same markets as bet 365 and sometimes better prices, particularly at corners

To be honest I just tend to concentrate on over/unders and result but there are some definite opportunities with these specials. Just finding the time to do the research is the killer !
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:06 am
New balance 2,930

I've had 1 bet today in Finland.

IFK Mariehamn to beat RoPS Rovaniemi (4) 330 @ Evs with William Hill

There are some significant reasons why I like this today.

IFK have a fantastic home record over the last few years due mainly to the difficult in actually getting there ! You have to travel by boat as they are based on an island off the south of the country so RoPS make the longest journey that any team will make for any game in Finland this year. This year IFK have been struggling at home as they haven't been scoring many goals but today is the perfect opportunity for them to get back on track - they know that winning their home games is vital to their chances of staying out of trouble in the league.

RoPS are notoriously good at home and extraordinarily bad away for exactly the same reasons as they are based in the far north of the country (Santa lives there !) To put this into context, since April 2009 they have played 35 away games in the top Division with a record of - Won 2, Drawn 2, Lost 31.

So far they have lost all 5 away games in the league this year.
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:29 am
Brodders wrote:
mddgfc wrote:
i know like me u use bet 365 a lot bud, but for this tourney stan james do some ok specials each day, total corners/cards/goals/fouls/throw ins etc across each game....also paddy power are now offering a lot more of the same markets as bet 365 and sometimes better prices, particularly at corners

To be honest I just tend to concentrate on over/unders and result but there are some definite opportunities with these specials. Just finding the time to do the research is the killer !

yeah i went 3 for 3 yesterday which was a nice change lol, the cards markets are defo worth a look, although russia were the best for those .

didnt realise the dutch made 11 changes, the spain price was MASSIVE

i think ill follow ya today again, awful lack of sport on
SNUGGLYBUM
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:15 pm
Nice work Brod, logged in too late last couple of days Rolling Eyes . Gonna try to follow as u seem to know what ur talkin about. Hope I've not timed it too bad though Confused

Gl m8 keep it up Wink
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:10 pm
I've just had 360 @ 1.925 on Spain U21 -1AH v Norway. I can't see any way they don't win this and if (when) they score, Norway will have to attack to get back into it and I can see a late additional goal or two making this 2-0 or 3-0 Spain.

PS - they must bring Morata on surely as well who will score !!

Last edited by Brodders on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:12 pm
im on goals and corners tempted to reback ur bet but
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:30 pm
Brodders wrote:
I've just had 360 @ 1.925 on Spain U21 -1AH v Norway. I can't see any way they don't win this and if (when) they score, Norway will have to attack to get back into it and I can see a late additional goal or two making this 2-0 or 3-0 Spain.

ur very fecking good
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:58 am
mddgfc wrote:
Brodders wrote:

ur very fecking good

Thanks Mark - nice to be lucky sometimes.

Today I've had 330 on HJK to beat Honka @ 10/11 (4)

HJK have been playing poorly for most of this year but are still top of the table which gives an idea about how much better they are than everyone else. Most importantly they have an enormous and high quality squad which means that they can rotate players on a regular basis without losing quality. Honka have a good starting 11 but not much beyond that which means they are going to have some tired legs after their 0-2 loss earlier in the week. HJK won 6-0 against one of their biggest rivals which is hopefully also an indicator that they're returning to top form.

I'm interested in backing Italy later against Mexico @ 7/5 but will take a look in more detail later.
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:37 am
following ya again sir! Cool
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:27 pm
Sorry to anyone that followed me with HJK today - they were terrible.

I've just had 250 in running on Italy to beat Mexico (3) @ 7/5 as imo Mexico can't score and I fancy Italy to nick one.
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:29 pm
Best of luck, golf ce soir pour moi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20

Jump to: