View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wazaaaap
High Card

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Dear all, Wazaaaap,

If you are in Bahrain and would like a game of NLH, then leave a message here and we can welcome you to our weekly private games.

Wazaaaaaaaaaaaaap😀
susan albert
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Wazaaaap wrote:
Dear all, Wazaaaap,

If you are in Bahrain and would like a game of NLH, then leave a message here and we can welcome you to our weekly private games.

Wazaaaaaaaaaaaaap😀

Would you please share the location?
panniculectomyhyperthymesiadorsalgia
Wazaaaap
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:35 pm
Dear Susan Wazaaaap,
As you know poker in Bahrain is on the QT so sharing will not be done on public forum. However. Games are held in locations in Al Hamada and Saar. Send me email and I will reply privately with invite when next game scheduled and we take it from there.
phantomrrfc
High Card

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:36 am
Wazaaap, tried PMing you but I don't have enough posts.

I host a game on the island as well - we're always looking for new players. Also would be interested in joining your game. Let me know if you're still playing and would like some fresh action.
Pokie
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:30 am
hey Wazaaaap// phantomrrfc,

i am new in bahrain and would love to join ur games, i cant send pm coz not enough posts, pls pm me or contact me by email mrjaber2020@hotmail.com
Lou.M
Flush

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:48 am
It's illegal. It probably means you are the cool people ..doing cooler stuff than me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: