Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
SNUGGLYBUM wrote:
Time for the 2nd Div of Darts. Gotta have a bet on it to keep me interested after the super PDC show. Backed Waites cause I think he's got too much for most of em. Any1 got any decent tips for a cover bet at a decent price? Dont want to put all my eggs in 1 basket Wink

Tony Oshea usually shows his best darts here but finds it hard to get over the line, hes best of the rest for me @16s with PP gl
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
SNUGGLYBUM
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ggggg

Last edited by SNUGGLYBUM on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
SNUGGLYBUM
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:18 pm
SNUGGLYBUM wrote:
Tony Oshea usually shows his best darts here but finds it hard to get over the line, hes best of the rest for me @16s with PP gl

Good call, The Silver back is normally there abouts. Very Happy I'm on.
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:22 pm
Bobby George's son Richie
Now, I don't know if he's playing this year, but if he is I advise you to lump on

I'm very good friends with a bloke who's Bobbys best mate, and he tells me that Richie has the hunger for it
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:52 pm
Richie wins Smile

One down, and he's away, oh my days my mate and Bobby will be fackin over the moon at this
Go on my son, Oi Oi Oi
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:20 pm
Saw Richie on BBC this morning and had a bet on him to win today. He was a but nervy but made it in the end.
Beer
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:00 pm
Remember old Reggie for the tip Mr. Green

My mate who's best mates with Bobby George reckons that Richie told him he's definitely going to try his best and cut out any showboating.
He reckoned after winning this evening that Richie told his Dad that he had it in the bag all along, and was letting him and Marie sweat.
My mate said that Bobby boxed his ears for him and said "Don't fackin do that again to us Son or you'll gimme heart attack" Smile
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:10 pm
Missed it but just read that Wolfie Adams is out in round 1 Shocked
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 pm
He's similar to how Eric was as in a slow starter, if he gets through round 1 he's usually ok.

Gawd, darts extra now at midnight, women bloody darters.
Nearest the board girls wins it Mr. Green
SeanFoley
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:49 am
Has anyone clocked the scorer who can't announce his 'R's ?
Listen out in particular for ONEHUNNNDDWWWEDD!
Only at the BDO. Smile

Yes, he thinks he's superior... but he isn't.
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 am
being an equal opportunities employer is now open to ridicule?
if we have to listen to the brummie accent then surely this should be allowed to.
SeanFoley
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:14 am
When u off to Uganda?
Any chance of bringing it forward?

Yes, he thinks he's superior... but he isn't.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:54 pm
Just seen highlights of Wolfies exit and his doubles were really poor. Neutral
SNUGGLYBUM
Trips

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:44 pm
Tough game next though for Richie, was gonna back Jimmy in his next game after watching him v wolfie. Gonna leave it now after checking back here, prob put some money on the winner if still at a decent price. Confused
SNUGGLYBUM
Trips

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:38 pm
SeanFoley wrote:
Has anyone clocked the scorer who can't announce his 'R's ?
Listen out in particular for ONEHUNNNDDWWWEDD!
Only at the BDO. Smile

Lmao, only watched for abit and thought I had miss heard. Unbelievable, how can u do that job when u cant even speak properly Wall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: