Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
DCSW7 wrote:
AKhater wrote:
Surprised you call it a bit of fun mate. $4500 dollar added packages makes it a bit more serious I would of thought.

Nah, most definitely falls under a "bit of fun" Mr. Green

Yeah, just over a weeks wages is a bit of fun. Need to juice it up a bit.

zebediah
Freed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:05 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
AKhater wrote:
Surprised you call it a bit of fun mate. $4500 dollar added packages makes it a bit more serious I would of thought.

As I don't play poker for a living, all poker is a bit of fun to me. When it's not fun I tend to not play much.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:13 am
CaptainGee wrote:
Just an idea...

Now we have late reg, could we not have double stacked tournies but start 7 or 7:30?

It might make a few happy but would make many more unhappy. The League has been an 8pm start forever.
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 am
DropTheHammer wrote:
AKhater wrote:
Thanks for the reply as well Mob.

I would be intrigued to see how much longer a double stacked tournament takes to finish compared to the 1500 stacks though.. Personally I don't think it will add that much time to the end game but I am sure we will see when the first one is up.

I would prefer 5k starting stacks(!), but it is a bit of fun and people don't want to be up too late on a work night. Saving up all the deep-stack ones until nearer the end when the player pool shrinks massively could be a good compromise...

The League is fun, of course it is and always should be, but it has some serious prizes!

Regarding 'nearer the end'. In the last month there is a double stack NLH and a triple stack NLH exactly for this reason. The League Loyalty freeroll is also double stacked.

If everyone wanted double stacks all the time we would change it but we think we have a good balance that keeps the majority happy. Whatever we do some people would want it changed.

We'll keep an eye on field sizes and if events do get smaller fields and finish earlier then we will look at changing a couple more events to double stack.

Hopefully with the massive added monthly value with GPS seats the field sizes will maintain themselves a little more.
ruffjustice
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:27 pm
I cant play until 8.30,buy the tiime i get in 8oclock, sort the missus out,have my dinner,get changed, its 8.30 by then !... Wink

8.30 would be nice for me but i'll suffer 8oclock.any earlier..and for that reason im out !.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: