Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:49 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
The following bounties have already been paid:

bestpokergurucom got Ross
pemboom got Amy
kbvitalgp got Joe
J0NMW got Barny
MM
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:28 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Dave@GentingPoker
Genting Poker Manager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:27 am
Hi Guys,

Apologies for the 10 handed tables, a couple of our dealers were off ill last night.

Ok, truth is i got it wrong, they will be corrected for next time Smile

Dave
AKhater
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:04 am
Thanks Dave, will the timebank be included with that as well?
AKhater
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:14 am
Thanks for the reply as well Mob.

I would be intrigued to see how much longer a double stacked tournament takes to finish compared to the 1500 stacks though.. Personally I don't think it will add that much time to the end game but I am sure we will see when the first one is up.
zebediah
Freed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:36 pm
I avoided the crapshoot phase by stacking off to a laggy calling station early doors Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:46 pm
The Mob wrote:
The following bounties have already been paid:

bestpokergurucom got Ross
pemboom got Amy
kbvitalgp got Joe
J0NMW got Barny

Player called "Miyasaki" knocked me out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:53 pm
Just an idea...

Now we have late reg, could we not have double stacked tournies but start 7 or 7:30?
rmeerkat
Two Pair

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:10 pm
CaptainGee wrote:
Just an idea...

Now we have late reg, could we not have double stacked tournies but start 7 or 7:30?

I agree. Really dislike 1500 starting stacks. You get very little chance to play, even in the first 2 levels
pembo
Full House

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:38 pm
I like 1500 starting stacks.
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:40 pm
zebediah wrote:
I avoided the crapshoot phase by stacking off to a laggy calling station early doors Very Happy

+1. Go big or go home!
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:42 pm
AKhater wrote:
Thanks for the reply as well Mob.

I would be intrigued to see how much longer a double stacked tournament takes to finish compared to the 1500 stacks though.. Personally I don't think it will add that much time to the end game but I am sure we will see when the first one is up.

I would prefer 5k starting stacks(!), but it is a bit of fun and people don't want to be up too late on a work night. Saving up all the deep-stack ones until nearer the end when the player pool shrinks massively could be a good compromise...
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:48 pm
For NLHE 3k stacks and 12 min levels.

Mixed and omaha games double stack 15 min levels.

All be done within 4- 4.5 hours.

Simples.

19:30 Start with 30 min late reg would be good aswell. 9-5ers be home, kiss asses and late starters can get the extra hour in, layabout doleites can get up half an hour earlier.

AKhater
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:05 pm
Surprised you call it a bit of fun mate. $4500 dollar added packages makes it a bit more serious I would of thought.
DCSW7
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:48 pm
AKhater wrote:
Surprised you call it a bit of fun mate. $4500 dollar added packages makes it a bit more serious I would of thought.

Nah, most definitely falls under a "bit of fun" Mr. Green
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: