Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Live draw: http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleag.../draws/index.html

Group A: Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Paris St Germain, Dinamo Zagreb

Group B: Arsenal, Schalke, Olympiakos, Montpellier

Group C: AC Milan, Zenit St Petersburg, Anderlecht, Malaga

Group D: Real Madrid, Manchester City, Ajax, Borussia Dortmund

Group E: Chelsea, Shakhtar Donetsk, Juventus, Nordsjaelland

Group F: Bayern Munich, Valencia, Lille, BATE Borisov

Group G: Barcelona, Benfica, Spartak Moscow, Celtic

Group H: Manchester United, Braga, Galatasaray, CFR Cluj
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Awesome Group of death for City, could be some great games.
Dance
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:41 pm
yer shame paris or juve didn't get in there instead of ajax ;]
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:25 pm
[x] In before Nem Mr. Green
Seb
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:08 pm
Aw, that's nice for Celtic, a good night out for them.

Arsenal with the same group they always get, no?
ruffjustice
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:40 pm
Champions League..what a load of old shit.

They cant play them,they cant go in that group,they cant..blah blah blah...when you get knocked out you go in the Europa..what next, when you get knocked out of that you go into the FA,cup final ?

Money Money Money..makes me sick.

Do it properly stick all the clubs in a hat do the draw. straight knockout,then whatever team wins it are called the champions of Europe.

And another thing while im ranting..why do the winners from the last campaign not have to qualify for the following seasons comp ?dosent happen in the euro's, world cup, FA cup...diabolical liberty.

I'll take the Johnstones paint trophy all day long.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:55 pm
Although I wont pretend to understand the draw, it is better to avoid clashing with teams from your own country in the early rounds.
ruffjustice
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:32 pm
Indestructible wrote:
Although I wont pretend to understand the draw, it is better to avoid clashing with teams from your own country in the early rounds.

Why is it ?
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 am
Indestructible wrote:

What the fcukin fcuk, The rs played Forest in the 1st rd in 78, holders v champions, luck of the draw, my mates of that persuasion said fair enough, they would love to go back to that, if they ever had the chance, fcuk finishing 4th etc.
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:34 am
sundance wrote:
[x] In before Nem Mr. Green

at least a year i think
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:22 pm
ruffjustice wrote:
Indestructible wrote:

Why is it ?

From the angle that I want to see my team play teams from other countries as it is the point of the competition. If say City were drawn against Arsenal I would not be fussed about it. Fans remember the great European adventures and travels.
Gutted that I can't make the Real Madrid away game as already away Sad
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 pm
Indestructible wrote:
ruffjustice wrote:
Indestructible wrote:

Why is it ?

From the angle that I want to see my team play teams from other countries as it is the point of the competition. If say City were drawn against Arsenal I would not be fussed about it. Fans remember the great European adventures and travels.
Gutted that I can't make the Real Madrid away game as already away Sad

BUT, if you drew Arsenal you might get out of the group for once Cool
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Last edited by Nem on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:35 pm
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:05 pm
What a group City have been drawn in. Real Madrid was bad enough, but Dortmund look awesome. Neutral
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: