Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
HI

I got the Hendon Mob logo's today Cool
TheFFSomg
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Marcus6 wrote:
HI

Only a logo, geeze I got a T shirt a mug a hat also.

Kidding I got mine too.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:19 pm
TheFFSomg wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:
HI

Only a logo, geeze I got a T shirt a mug a hat also.

Kidding I got mine too.

Embarassed i was just leting the Mob know that i got them Mr. Green Razz
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:34 pm
Hi Mob, i take it we will get all the info for this next week.

Thanks
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm
Marcus6 wrote:

Thanks

Alexa has emailed all 5 of the players who are playing this. If you didn't get the email check your spam folder or you can email her alexa AT superstack.net.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:23 am
The Mob wrote:
Marcus6 wrote:

Thanks

Alexa has emailed all 5 of the players who are playing this. If you didn't get the email check your spam folder or you can email her alexa AT superstack.net.

Hi Mob, yea i have just seen it, thanks
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:02 pm
Everybody still up for Beers at midday?
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:46 pm
stowjon wrote:
Everybody still up for Beers at midday?

yes mate, ill be there for 12 Mr. Green
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:12 am
Look at his image, apparently that's what happened last time he had beers at midday Beer
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:41 am
TheBlueBoy wrote:
Look at his image, apparently that's what happened last time he had beers at midday Beer
well mine will be a coke as im comeing up in me car Angel
WBPP
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:06 pm
Had a great day.

Sadly busted around 7pm.

Had an up and down day usual sob stories and lost a couple of flips near the end that would have got me back in with a decent stack.

I think the general consensus with it being a two day event you need to come back with a good stack to make it worth the journey back.

Suprised at the standard of play for a 150 comp. Lots of online qualifiers.

General atmosphere was good, had a good table banter wise and the golf was on a big screen.

Good dealers, grub was ok at dinner break and bottles of Asahi are plus points.

Rest of the guys a good bunch and nice to put faces to screen names.

Hopefully they bink big for the syndicate.

Thanks for the opportunity.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm
Having seen a few of the mob players live I would like to thank them for the added money Very Happy Very Happy, joking aside its a good tourney and I wish the remaining mob player good luck luck (just not against me)
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:24 pm
Hi guys just back from the Super stack, i made it to sunday, but i only have 23K

Well the day started out well for me, my 1st table i was at i was there for a good 3 hours, i had got my stack upto about 49K the last hand on that table did it, im in BB 1200, it folds round to button, he makes it 2400, SB folds, i call! the flop comes 346, i ck he bets 3600 i call and turn is 5, i wait 1 min and then make it 5100 he then RR me to 10200, i wait and then move allin, he calls and turns over KK i then flip over 77 Mr. Green

but then they moved me Sad the table they moved me to was ok, i picked up some chips , and then i got moved for 2nd time and that was that. for about 2 to 3 hours i had about 2 good hands, the way the table was i could not limp as there was to many big stcks, but i ended the day with 23K so i have it all to do sunday when i get back, you never know win 1 or 2 hands and im back in it Wink

had a very good day lets hope sunday is as good, like to say thanks to the Mob,

and on the + side i got to meet some of the guys from here that played! think we have all had a good day.

Thanks
WBPP
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:37 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
Hi guys just back from the Super stack, i made it to sunday, but i only have 23K

Well the day started out well for me, my 1st table i was at i was there for a good 3 hours, i had got my stack upto about 49K the last hand on that table did it, im in BB 1200, it folds round to button, he makes it 2400, SB folds, i call! the flop comes 346, i ck he bets 3600 i call and turn is 5, i wait 1 min and then make it 5100 he then RR me to 10200, i wait and then move allin, he calls and turns over KK i then flip over 77 Mr. Green

but then they moved me Sad the table they moved me to was ok, i picked up some chips , and then i got moved for 2nd time and that was that. for about 2 to 3 hours i had about 2 good hands, the way the table was i could not limp as there was to many big stcks, but i ended the day with 23K so i have it all to do sunday when i get back, you never know win 1 or 2 hands and im back in it Wink

had a very good day lets hope sunday is as good, like to say thanks to the Mob,

and on the + side i got to meet some of the guys from here that played! think we have all had a good day.

Thanks

Good luck for Sunday mate.

2 quick double ups and you're back in it Mr. Green

Everyone else make it how may left?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:42 pm
Thanks WBPP mate, there are 2 of us of here + stowjon . and i think over all 22 made to sunday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

Jump to: